Search found 44 matches

by musiccalculater
Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 pm
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: Therange Freak – Tales From The Swamp
Replies: 4
Views: 1239

cool cover =-)

gunna check this out ! :drinks
by musiccalculater
Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:11 pm
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [EP] - Sky Anomaly - OUT NOW !!!
Replies: 13
Views: 2495

i guess im not very youtube/video savy as i am music savy..

when i get some free time i will defonitly re do them properly 8)
by musiccalculater
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:59 am
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [EP] Zero-Blade - For The Freaks EP (Shamanicaros Records)
Replies: 26
Views: 3981

listening now :bravo :bangin



your tracks are allways very unique :drinks

allways dig it ! :xdance

ps your wave forms looks PERFECT .
by musiccalculater
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:51 am
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [EP] - Sky Anomaly - OUT NOW !!!
Replies: 13
Views: 2495

zeroblade , i am certain this is because i had to convert the audio to "windows media audio " befor bringing it into " windows movie maker" lmao- to make the vid.... this on top of youtubes audio compressoion is seriously degrading to the audio. there up on youtube just for ruff listening.. high qua...
by musiccalculater
Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:07 am
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [EP] - Sky Anomaly - OUT NOW !!!
Replies: 13
Views: 2495

also those of you with youtube accounts , plz do add me as a friend / subscribe :blush
by musiccalculater
Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:38 am
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [EP] - Sky Anomaly - OUT NOW !!!
Replies: 13
Views: 2495

:bangin Sky Anomaly EP is now offically on youtube for basic . non special quality listening!!! :bangin High Quality Downloads next to come ! :yahoo :ura :drinks http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyAnomaly :Bo :smoke: :bananadance: :drum :dance :monkeydance :dir :plasma: :bio: :box :bored: :dj
by musiccalculater
Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:00 pm
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [EP] Zero-Blade - For The Freaks EP (Shamanicaros Records)
Replies: 26
Views: 3981

" Oops, looks like we can't find that page! "
by musiccalculater
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:59 pm
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: Bluffphonica (GOAgemein.de REC) - FireFly
Replies: 2
Views: 1007

looks kewl !

gunna check it out second i get a free moment''

:drinks
by musiccalculater
Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 pm
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [OUT!] V.A. - Prepare Yourself.. (Shamanicaros Rec)
Replies: 142
Views: 36091

im so geeked ! :yahoo
by musiccalculater
Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:34 pm
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [EP] - Sky Anomaly - OUT NOW !!!
Replies: 13
Views: 2495

thank yuh plasma force :drinks:


the 4 track ep has been sent for mastering . shouldnt be to long b4 its ready.

:shrooms: :psybanana: :psybanana: :psybanana: :shrooms:

:vglasses: :good: :vglasses: :smoke:
by musiccalculater
Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:54 pm
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [EP] Zero-Blade - For The Freaks EP (Shamanicaros Records)
Replies: 26
Views: 3981

cant wait to have a listen :drinks
by musiccalculater
Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:12 pm
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [EP] - Sky Anomaly - OUT NOW !!!
Replies: 13
Views: 2495

[EP] - Sky Anomaly - OUT NOW !!!

http://i32.tinypic.com/b4xbbm.jpg Track List 1) Sky Anomaly - Ring Around The Anomaly 145BPM 2) Sky Anomaly - Abduction Scenario 155BPM 3) Sky Anomaly - Unleashed Imagination 165BPM 4) Sky Anomaly - Epiphany Formula 170BPM :mag: !!!! Out Now !!!! :mag: http://i27.tinypic.com/1z6s9z5.gif http://i27....
by musiccalculater
Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:46 am
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [OUT!] V.A. - Prepare Yourself.. (Shamanicaros Rec)
Replies: 142
Views: 36091

The Andychrist wrote:
Zero-Blade wrote: Looking for tracks between 160 - 180 BPM. The slow cd is finished.
I love that sub-160 tracks are "slow" :roll
loL !

hey andy ,, i was there for the unwashed tomato set at orb fest last year ! ! !

knocked me on my ass !! jajaaj :D
by musiccalculater
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:08 am
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [OUT!] V.A. - Prepare Yourself.. (Shamanicaros Rec)
Replies: 142
Views: 36091

thnx for the update ,, been checking up on this daily for ages lol

:drinks


correct me if im wrong , , but havent i seen b4 in my travels that the artist " Stitch " does mastering??? . . . . . .

maybe im wrong , but i feel like ive read " Masterd by Stitch " somewhere b4 . . . 8-)
by musiccalculater
Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:50 am
Forum: Psy News & Info, Free Releases
Topic: [OUT!] V.A. - Prepare Yourself.. (Shamanicaros Rec)
Replies: 142
Views: 36091

I'm sorry this thing took this long and will probably take some more time, but I cannot do anything - most people take hellishly too long to respond to my messages.. I've got, like, 90% of the tracks ready for mastering and the other 10% I have to wait every single person to respond to me. There we...