WHERE is TRIPLAG???

Everythig else to do with our broadcast & website. Post comments, suggestions, questions and feedback! New members, you can say hello here :D
idosedthekoolaid
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

WHERE is TRIPLAG???

Post by idosedthekoolaid » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:05 pm

For weeks now I've been trying to use the radio stream...no dice.

What has happened to my beloved triplag radio??? I'm having withdrawals!!!

Is everyone OK??

<3 forever,

me

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Re: WHERE is TRIPLAG???

Post by vic » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:55 am

Hey!

I have stopped payments for radio hosting in summer and hosting company eventually switched off all radio streams in October. Donations has dried up and I have no other means to support the streams.
Also and most importantly I do not have time to manage them right now. It was time to say good bye.

dhollmusik
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Re: WHERE is TRIPLAG???

Post by dhollmusik » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:41 am

vic wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:55 am
Hey!

I have stopped payments for radio hosting in summer and hosting company eventually switched off all radio streams in October. Donations has dried up and I have no other means to support the streams.
Also and most importantly I do not have time to manage them right now. It was time to say good bye.
aah i was also wondering what happened. Seems online psy communities have died out these last few years what with isratrance, psynews & goabase also petering out. I guess many use Facebook but not keen on that site myself, it's not really a community.

Also notice a lot of respected artists aren't bothering with (or aren't getting) label deals anymore and are self-releasing. I'm not too active in the scene so not sure what it's like out there in the field, tho' I did do Ozora in 2017 and that was packed, with Goa Gil filling out his darkpsy dome for over 24 hours straight.

Either way Vic nice one for Triplag and all the best to you & yours :drinks