"DJane" ??? Please let's liberate ourselves from t

Everythig else to do with our broadcast & website. Post comments, suggestions, questions and feedback! New members, you can say hello here :D

How do you want it to be :

DJane?
16%
DJ?
60%
None?
24%

Total votes: 25

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:44 pm

dont care how it is in Germany. its not the center of the word,
hahah
ok
dont really want to argue any more. :bub
about germany and the center of the world, never said that either.
about this spanish translations: well, if you think that the shamans did not differentiate between male and female, it is your right to think whatever.
but if you really had read the books from female shaman traditions like taisha abelar and so many others, and castaneda and whatever, you would probably know that they do differentiate.

you can call the djane what you want to;). i personally dont mind to be a driverane or vjane or whatever, even humanane hahahaha, it is a problem of the female herself if she doesnt like to be called driverane cause she has obviuosly these dicsiminating thooughts ih her own mind. ;) she thinks obviously that a driverane is worse than a driver. so it is her problem.
anyway;)

Oxidelic
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Oxidelic » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:26 pm

wow tina

i think you dont read or you dont understand. I've never told that female and male shamans are the same. shit... girl, put some glases. I told that shamanism IS NOT A PROFESION its a state of mind, body and spirit! thats why IT IS TOLD SHAMAN or FEMALE SHAMAN, without all this shit nonesense of ANE... it exist JUST in your ridiculos language called german...

from now on you're for me:

TIMEWAVEZERO-ANE ajajajajajajajaja sounds better for you?

timewavezeroane!! does this makes you more fffeeeeeeemmaaalleeeee

ahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaahah

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:37 pm

yeh sound better thank you, i appreciate it :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
after all the female power has a very important role to the final zero point in 2012;)
btw german is beautiful, it is not my language either but i love it;)))))) you should come here again buddy to remeber the sound of the language!!!!!!!! :grin:

Oxidelic
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Oxidelic » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:44 pm

budyANE

here we have enough fat, rosy, vulgar and arrogant german toursits...

thanks god I've been liberated!

:bub

see ya somewhere on some tropical beach. forget about me walking again in this cold, gray, rainy, glass and aluminium country... so ugly and boaring.

you should stay for more than a month in a tropical country, you should learn more languages than the "AllMighty Schaize Deutsch..." and feel for more than a month the real power of a tropical forest, jungle, beach, valley, fruits, vegetables, smiles, colors, sky... wow... in germany this i can enjoy only on my 50'' plasma tv watching the discovery channel.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, BUT NO!

see ya on the next beach, I'll go in 2 weeks... eheheh and you?

:kiss

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:10 pm

hehehehe;)))))))
thanks god I've been liberated!
hahahahaha
you always make me burst into laughter;)))))))))))) :grin: :grin: :grin:

well may be you can see on discovery channel festivals like forgotten ritual in the swiss mountains?????????????????????? there they speak the same language too and do call the djanes djanes :grin: surely no. they dont have this on discovery;)))))))))))) and it WAS the best feestival ever for many many many people. no need for tropics;)))))

about the winter: yeh go and swimm a bit in the tropical ocean for us in the coldy europe too;)))). we come to the tropics in january too;).

Oxidelic
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Oxidelic » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:24 pm

the festivals are just 1% of the life that a normal person can have in germany... sorry but my life is not just for 1% of pleasure. because after every festival you HAVE to go back to this shitty, rainy, contaminated and a lot GREY europe. ;). i'm not a party organizer, i'm not a life-time traveling artist, not am i a dealer so that to spent my life from a festival to a festival, ok. and in the end all this is my opinion and my path. you cannot change it. ;)

dear I've made my choice. I have to see GREEN everyday in my life!!!! even if I live in a metropolian city, ok?

:cheers

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:14 am

so and where is the point ?
does anyone want from you to like europe? or the language?
i just say that not everyone sees something abusive in that term DJANE. different cultures, different languages, different views.
about the grey shitty place called europe: well, i would say that imo you have seen too little of it to for such a general conclusion. there are beautiful places here in europe and in germany too. and lots of green too. our house here is surrounded by forests and rivers too.
and anyway, this "shitty" ugly place is our home and this "ridiculous"language is the way we communicate so where is the point? :bub
of course it is not the centre of the world, but so f@#king what? not everyone sees anything bad in the word djane. it is just a f@#king word. it is all about the meaning you personally put into it.

about the festivals : one percent of life??? really? :bub

okey. is this topic that important to you???? if it will be a djaane and vjane or a dj and vj????? i dont think so. maybe just let females decide if it is okey or not to be called like that. ;))

:cheers

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:08 am

:pop: I knew i had this smiley for a reason ;)
love you guys! :kiss

Cinder
Vomitstorm

Post by Cinder » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:44 pm

:cs

Oxidelic
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Oxidelic » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:59 pm

about the grey shitty place called europe: well, i would say that imo you have seen too little of it to for such a general conclusion. there are beautiful places here in europe and in germany too. and lots of green too. our house here is surrounded by forests and rivers too.
WOW ahah now you-re making me fall off my chair LOL :D
..or you have lived too little out of europe my dear Tina. Because going to places for a month is just a tourism. even if it is into the most sacred monastery in Nepal.
..and about what I-ve seen in Europe and where I come from and lived. ahahaha just visit www.myspace.com/oxidelic thre is a small bio so you can refresh your memory.

How much I want to see you and smoke a joint on a tropical beach togather. anyway.. soon i-m moving further. wow.. to one of the most special places on this planet. a place which you adore. but i-m going there TO LIVE and not just to take fotos, smiling eheheh for a month... wow.

hugs my dear Tina. :kiss :kiss :kiss

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:35 pm

hugs from me too :kiss :kiss :kiss 8) 8)
wish you all the best whereever you are moving ( didnt know that you are changing your location!!) :D
jeeeeh, i wanna smoke a chillum at the tropical beach so much too.... i changed my opinion, dont wanna stay in this ugly shit in the winter, i wanna be in the tropics toooooo!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: promise not to call the djanes djanes anymore if i ever get to the beach!! (kiddin :grin: :grin: )

you are right oxidelic. we all try to escape from here in the winter too. but the psychedelic summer in europe is still beautiful, believe me. then all the travellers come back to the old continent and meet at magnificent festivals at magnificent places. how can you be sure how it is in europe if you never had been to festivals like forgotten ritual ( 3 days of suberb first class dark psy in the mountains) or boom or fullmoon??? you cannot know so much about a place if you are there mainly to work and only see the dark houses and banks from your window;). besides as i always said ths place where you were, frankfurt germany (my location now), this is the darkest city of all, believe me, this is the city of illuminati, here the new world order was signed! so dont expect flowers from here. but we have a mission to do here! later we move to the tropics too. be sure that we will smoke a chillum there with you very soon!
sorry very much for loosing the ontopic, it was the last time here, i promise. :D

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:41 am

The psychedelic summer in Europe not beautiful ?! What a saying ..

It is is so good (!!), and very nice nature if you ask me..

Lots of different locations, from deep forest to mountain to beach .. You got it all really. Wish you would come and see ?

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:41 pm

may be we need a new topic about the psychedelic europe;). or just split this one;) i would like to post some comments on that statement ( that germany and europe in general are ugly and grey) and some pics from the most beautiful locations around too but it is too much offtopic here;)

well anyway, i think that europe has a lot of beautiful places. but one has to really travel and not just stay in the metropolitan cities and spend 99 procent of his time there
( although metropolitan cities have their charm too to some extent and i dont think that there is anywhere else s stronger psychedelic culture than in the grey cities of europe and may be some cities in USA too. anybody who looks for freedom will find a lot of it in european psychedelic mekas....)
so if you dont travel through europe by van or whatever, how would you know anything about it at all ????? just by looking at the metropolitan centres through your window????? you must be kiddin :grin:
and even if festivals are one percent of life ( which i personally cant imagine since festivals are every week) but even if it so, then you have thousands of other things to see here: extraordinary beaches in spain and portugal, druid culture and mystics in england and other countries like germany for example, or just the northern light.... or may be just hang around in coffe shops in amsterdam...
so many beautful places here.....
yes may be i dont know anything about cultures like india etc where i just go for short in the winter but i am sure i know a bit more about europe and i am sure that it is one of the most beautiful places on earth. of course, only if you travel a lot. otherwise it is just the matrix.

Oxidelic
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Oxidelic » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:21 am

see you on the beach than. i go in 2 weeks, its below my nose and it looks west, south, north, and east. so.. i can chase the best sunrises and wait for the best sunsets...

see ya there beauty :grin:
:monkeydance

Yara
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Yara » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:27 pm

:smoke: