148 bang V.2

Share & promote self-produced tracks.

What you think about Trak

BadaBOM! KiLaHR
60%
umm i dunno... could be more Kilaah
40%
Go away and learn some FL before posting Trax!
No votes

Total votes: 5

bettlar
The beat is born
The beat is born

148 bang V.2

Post by bettlar » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:26 pm

:drum
Hello y´all, something new.

http://www.family5.org/orion/BANG_2.mp3

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:36 pm

Nice track, althou I think the bass could've been more destructive :P And there's a glitch between 4:02 - 4:04.

Oxidelic
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Oxidelic » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:11 pm

uuuu
very nice sound!!!

i loved the first bass patch. reminds me a ocelot style ;) the sound u've got bro is very nice. kik is smashing, bass is very nice clean sounds.

what i dislike is the structure and the second "fullonish" bass. the first bass is just great!! heavy, mistic.. why u change it to the fullonish one? also u have to imagine your tracks dancing. u change too much, and too often. nothing bad with that but if there are some nice, original, surprising transitions.. u know.. like bridges... will be great!

keep it mate. u have a lot of talent!!!
:dance
8)

UpLifTeR
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by UpLifTeR » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:51 am

I liked your track very much!! :) its groovy and the bass & beat are killa...just what my taste likes :) keep up the good work 8) and maybe give us some more? :P :monkeydance

jorgea
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Re: 148 bang V.2

Post by jorgea » Wed May 23, 2012 3:32 pm

The sound quality isn't too bad.

Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing green grasses in [url=http:/www.flash-games.ws]free online games[/url] count in. His ccancer get the help free flash games bob went downstairs

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism

maartenvandijk303
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by maartenvandijk303 » Wed May 23, 2012 7:08 pm

seems like the link is dead ............

SooSpicey
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by SooSpicey » Wed May 23, 2012 7:13 pm

thread is 5 years old... :Hangman: