ATT RAWAR

Share & promote self-produced tracks.
Brainstrain
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

ATT RAWAR

Post by Brainstrain » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi, you probably don't know me directly, but we have mutual friends. I am a fan of your music, got the stuff you have on Itunes, and here. I am affiliated with Raja Ram, and am mentioned in the new Shpongle cd in the thank you section. Two of my tracks are currently on the top 20 on psyport, where I am a very active member, and contributer...see Der Mac.
This all has nothing to do with why I called your attention, though...I just wanted you guys to know, I am no beginner. I have actually attempted to do business with you guys here at Triplag before.
The reason I have posted this here, is simply because I saw your name as a mod in this topic. So, besides the things you guys need to stay afloat, is their anything at all that I can do to help??? I am going to my website right now to post a link to your site from mine, thats all I can think of myself...if you have any other ideas please, by all means contact me so I can contribute.
I have cds under 4 different band names...maybe if I sign you the ownership rights to one of them, and you can sell the cds...without mentioning me in it {I am not looking to promote my stuff} That can boost your revenue.
I do not want to see Triplag vanish.
thank you for your time,
Donald Rucker...aka..Brainstrain, T.A.K., Mr.Happy, and Don Nunya.

Plasma Force
څҐαnceformínĞ...
څҐαnceformínĞ...

Post by Plasma Force » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:37 am

Welcome Don :D

Plasma Force here,

Nice to see your expanding your music around the web

I can vouche for you 4 sure

Bo0M!

PLUR

:bangin

Brainstrain
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Thank you

Post by Brainstrain » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:06 am

I am also thinking about turning the page on my site that has only pics on it into a spot where, if you can, stream your music...I can spare the bandwith, and it will expand the viewings and knowledge of this great place in this country that seems to be stuck in the stone ages as far as music goes.
I already put an honorable mention on the link here in my link page, and am attempting to speak with Rawar, and Mr. Triplag on myspace to see what else I can do, maybe some sort of contest to boost views...I have learned alot in the past 5 years as far as marketing goes, unfortunately it all keeps me so busy that I do not focus on selling my music. I am either recording, or networking...no time for distribution.
I am pretty sure that I will be getting some help as far as that goes from Raja though. I do not want to deal with cd baby...to many strings attached, I happen to like giving music away if I want to, I will not let that ponytailed fool tell me I cant share my own music ;)
Namaste, friend
Brainstrain

RAWAR / BOLENATH
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by RAWAR / BOLENATH » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:23 am

wellcome my friend , namaste.

you can contact me via skype or msn , skype: RAWARpsy , and msn : rawar@2to6records.com .

add me and we can direct our thinkings to Vic after.
glad to see ppl who stil belive in a cause , big hug bro.

boomboleeee.

Brainstrain
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Ok

Post by Brainstrain » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:30 pm

I am on Itunes right now buying every cd you have there.
Next, I am after some shirts....I will buy everything you have if it will help...not to mention, I love it all. And all the free cds you gave us all, my topic posted on psyport should pull more attention to this matter, I have a blog about it on my main myspace, and I want to dedicate a page on my site to Triplag.
I expect nothing out of this but to keep Triplag alive!!!
BoOM!