dark psy trance 146

Share & promote self-produced tracks.
aranyo
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

dark psy trance 146

Post by aranyo » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Hello guys, I'm new here in Triplag. I already spend couple of hours just reading threads in this forum. Finally i found a great place, that topics perfectly fits with me.
I'm sharing my track, and looking forwards for your critics and comments.

Please let me know what do you think and in which sections i should work even more careful.
Thank you very much! :)

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Re: dark psy trance 146

Post by dj_anubis » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:37 am

Nice to meet your BRO :partyman:

Let me say this is GREAT WORK, your sound is great some of the time sounds more psychedelic to me then darkpsy, but still it can be heard that you have some experience in production

tell us a bit about your self, what gear and vsts are you using, how long you produce music

also I sent you a private message :ura

Keep up the good work, and share with us more of your tracks 8)

aranyo
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Post by aranyo » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:01 am

Thank you very much for your feedback mate ! Well you are right about that the track is more psychedelic then darkpsy. You see it always happens to me, when i start making a track, I'm trying to program myself to make darkpsy this time, but in a progress i'm keep falling for those simple static psychedelic sounds more then for darkpsy. I love darkpsy, but when it comes to trying to make one, i'm always finishing up with something else. :blush
Well i love all type of psychedelic genres, from psymbient, zenonesque, minimal, progressive to hi-tech, psycore, but my own tracks is something in between, little by little from all of those mentioned...
About a gear I'm using, so it's mostly discoDSP, sylenth1, albino, operator it's pretty much enough to experiment and generate almost any sound I've imagined in my track.
Thank you again for you feedback dj_anubis. :partyman: !

drunkhorse
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by drunkhorse » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:30 am

nice work on the track. your kick is good, it's also very prominent in the tack. Too much so at times I felt listening with head phones. maybe dial it back a little or cut out some more of the click.

my attempts at darkpsy still don't sound as bonkers as they do in my head. your sounds are solid though.