Page 7 of 7

Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:48 pm
by TriptecRecords
THX TO EKTOPLAZM FOR SUPPORTING US!!!!
We also want thank all involved!!!! ;)

More VAs and some EPs are in progress... stay tuned

We wish everyone a beautiful week!!!!

Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:14 pm
by a.r.d. rec
TriptecRecords wrote:
THX TO EKTOPLAZM FOR SUPPORTING US!!!!
We also want thank all involved!!!! ;)

More VAs and some EPs are in progress... stay tuned

We wish everyone a beautiful week!!!!
full suport for all your projects!!! :drinks

triptec rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazyfly

:cs

Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:52 am
by Plasma Force
This be a killer comp :P Bo0M bO0m!!!

:drinks To all involved and for Ektoplazm team for hosting it

:drinks :drinks :drinks

Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:59 am
by LIMBO(dark)
wow!!!
thank to all supported and positive vibes!!!
:drinks

Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:56 am
by maartenvandijk303
downing ............
cant wait for vol 2 and 3 :ura

detox :ura

Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:46 am
by LIMBO(dark)
maartenvandijk303 wrote:downing ............
cant wait for vol 2 and 3 :ura

detox :ura
all will good...Bro
vol-2 in progress :xdance

:D

Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:50 pm
by Psy Horror Noize
limbopo
jejeje you wrong in the track name
IS K VITAMINE NOT KETAMINE jojojoo
cheerz

Re: :D

Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:49 am
by LIMBO(dark)
Psy Horror Noize wrote:limbopo
jejeje you wrong in the track name
IS K VITAMINE NOT KETAMINE jojojoo
cheerz
aaaaa oopss,sorry BRO!will fix it ,no worries:)
thank you :drinks

Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:19 am
by Psy Horror Noize
jewjejejejej limbo dont worry man sometime happens :D

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 pm
by Cosmic Lizard
wicked vol 1! :yahoo
cant wait for vol 2 to come out.
my best wishes :drinks

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:15 pm
by LIMBO(dark)
Cosmic Lizard wrote:wicked vol 1! :yahoo
cant wait for vol 2 to come out.
my best wishes :drinks
coming soon my Bro :drinks