Page 3 of 6

Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm
by Synthetic Forest
LIMBO(dark) wrote:
Synthetic Forest wrote:tracklist sooon closed!!-- :yahoo -- :bangin -- :yahoo --
ayaaaayyaaa!!!!
my track will be ready next week ...end of week!!!
tell me if i have a time BRo.... :shocked
send me when its finished bro!!i tell u i wait ur track!! ;) :ura

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:44 am
by LIMBO(dark)
Synthetic Forest wrote:
LIMBO(dark) wrote:
Synthetic Forest wrote:tracklist sooon closed!!-- :yahoo -- :bangin -- :yahoo --
ayaaaayyaaa!!!!
my track will be ready next week ...end of week!!!
tell me if i have a time BRo.... :shocked
send me when its finished bro!!i tell u i wait ur track!! ;) :ura
full respect BRo!!!
i do my BESt!!!!
PRomise you:) :kiss

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:09 am
by Apuruami Records
perseus mandate!!!!!!!!! im wating for this :crazyfly

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:12 am
by LIMBO(dark)
OOOOYEA!!!
GREAT PLAYLIST!!!
Going to be KILLA RELEASE!!!
FULL RESPECT :drinks
SPecial thank to SYNTHETIC FOREST!!! 8)

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:53 am
by GloOMy_PhAntOM
hehe apuruami ;)

i hope i can do more next time with pan gohr in this project :)

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:43 pm
by Synthetic Forest
LIMBO(dark) wrote:OOOOYEA!!!
GREAT PLAYLIST!!!
Going to be KILLA RELEASE!!!
FULL RESPECT :drinks
SPecial thank to SYNTHETIC FOREST!!! 8)

thx bro!!!respect goes to all involved artists!!!! :drinks

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:43 pm
by Synthetic Forest
GloOMy_PhAntOM wrote:hehe apuruami ;)

i hope i can do more next time with pan gohr in this project :)

----i hope it also---- :xdance

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:25 pm
by Apuruami Records
Synthetic Forest wrote:
GloOMy_PhAntOM wrote:hehe apuruami ;)

i hope i can do more next time with pan gohr in this project :)

----i hope it also---- :xdance
:witch:

Best wishes for all the artists involved!!

8)

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:01 pm
by LIMBO(dark)
last fini9shesss!!!
mix ...and track is ready :crazyfly

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:50 pm
by a.r.d. rec
great track list
full suport for all your projects mates!

big hug from portugal :drinks

:cs

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:04 am
by LIMBO(dark)
track Sent!!!
check the mail:)
booooom

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 pm
by Synthetic Forest
LIMBO(dark) wrote:track Sent!!!
check the mail:)
booooom
THX Bro!!!i catch it!!!kill-track!!! :yahoo :bangin :cs

BIG RESPECT!!!!!!!!!

seppukku ritual

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:50 am
by Psy Horror Noize
i am interested in collaborate in this v/a _:)
contact me
psychiatric-noize-5@hotmail.com
www.facebook.com/kevin.lopez.rebollo.746
namaste!!!
°°Psy Horror Noize°°

Re: seppukku ritual

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:42 pm
by Synthetic Forest
Psy Horror Noize wrote:i am interested in collaborate in this v/a _:)
contact me
psychiatric-noize-5@hotmail.com
www.facebook.com/kevin.lopez.rebollo.746
namaste!!!
°°Psy Horror Noize°°
sry Bro! just a little to late :( tracklist is already closed!!

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:44 pm
by Synthetic Forest
tracklist for the VA is already finished!!!just wait last 2 tracks and then its ready for mastering!! :drinks

_more_info´s_will_coming_very_soon_

-s-t-a-y -t-u-n-e-d- :cs