Error in Dimension - Demented Frequencies [EP]

Announce launch or plans for labels, shops, radios etc.. Free net releases, online identity presentations and psy communities announcements

Moderators: Fantapsy, Vess

T-T00N
ॐ Mind
ॐ Mind

Error in Dimension - Demented Frequencies [EP]

Post by T-T00N » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:48 am

Andean Tribe Records (Bolivia) presents :

Error in Dimension is the Solo project of Norman Lubian from Elmshorn - Germany. His first contact with music was in 1998 in age of 16. One year later he bought his first tecnics turntables and got his fisrts dj experience with vinyl. In 2001 he started to play in small underground parties in germany. In 2004 he started to produce with reason some progressive and psy tracks. Then he meet a guy called Yannick , together with him founded MAD PSYCHOS. 2006 they have thier first live acts, 2 more years they play live and dj- set on many parties in Germany. While that time Norman got infected and created more and mora Darkpsychedelic. So he decide to quit Madpsychos to put all his energie in his new project -ERROR IN DIMENSION -.
In the beginning of 2009 he started to play on parties in Germany, Since then he played on many partys in Germany and also Scotland and Bolivia, South america. Also he had on net releases. In the end of 2010 he founded togeghet with System Crash the Versus project , SYSTEM ERROR. Also Norman is the promoter of the DARKUSTICA events in Germany.

ERROR IN DIMENSION - DEMENTED FREQUENCIES [EP]

1. El Ultimo 152 bpm
2. Be Nasty 160 bpm
3. Ernst (with System Crash) 167 bpm
4. Demented Frequencies 170 bpm

All Tracks W&P - Norman Lubian
Track No. 3 W&P in collaboration with Michael Pröll
Mastered by - Alex Urias (Audiopathik)

WAV Download @ 4shared

For those without 4shared accounts: (individual WAV files for tracks available)
Last edited by T-T00N on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.

shift2penta
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Re: Error in Dimension - Demented Frequencies [EP]

Post by shift2penta » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:47 am

:bravo

i will share it ;)

Plasma Force
څҐαnceformínĞ...
څҐαnceformínĞ...

Post by Plasma Force » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Terrific Artwork!

Downloading and sharing xD

BoOM

Good Share Bro 8)

T-T00N
ॐ Mind
ॐ Mind

Post by T-T00N » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:16 pm

really like this EP so shared it.. big ups 2 artist n label for sharin quality music in wav :super :super

n crazy artwork 4 sure :twisted: :twisted:

Plasma Force
څҐαnceformínĞ...
څҐαnceformínĞ...

Post by Plasma Force » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:48 am

Really Phat Sounds on all the tracks :P

Must I say f@#king mad props to this Release and Error in Dimension for leaving it for us to devour freely

Mad Positive Vibrations

Peace and Much Love and Respect

BoOM

Vess
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Vess » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:42 am

Very colourful background almost unreadable white text :drinks

steamPUNK
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by steamPUNK » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:38 pm

:shocked Surprisingly nice little EP... especially since there is something about it (both visually & sonically) that reminds me a lot of :hoover COCAINE (which i HATE :x !!)
Tracks 2 & 4 are best!! & audiopathics master, while meagerly acceptable, leaves much to desire..

As for the cover:
Very colourful background almost unreadable white text :drinks
quite right you are!!! Even though the ART itself is quite beautiful (if a little rough around the edges...), it DOES kinda fail as an inlay with its diminished readability & somewhat confusing layout... (funny that the designer made sure HIS info & logo were readable :idea: ...)

maybe my subconcious is reading to much into the "bolivian" angle.. who knows??

either way :dontknow: PROPS to norman for an above average debut EP (IMO) 8)

stay HIGH :weedman: & off the POWDER!!! boom! :cs

T-T00N
ॐ Mind
ॐ Mind

Post by T-T00N » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:07 am

@ S'Punk:
I fail 2 understand the reference to drugs here... is that mentioned in the cover? :cs :cs

(IMO) u love to xpress urself..like the other day u went in2 a detailed survey of Djane Meenakshi's set
n u also presumed her as some bikini chick !

so i presume that u do have killer studio monitor speakers on u or u play at gigs 7 days a week, bcoz without
either f that, i m nt at all sure how u can derive this EP as "above average" n the masterin as "meagerly acceptable"

keeping ur feedbacks short n crisp w/o mentioning terms like "Bolivia", "Cocaine", "Chick", "Bikini" etc etc is a better
proposition dude !

:drinks :drinks

steamPUNK
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by steamPUNK » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:57 am

Yo TOON!!

wassup?

-= please excuse my tardiness in addressing your concerns, as i have been quite busy of late. =-

i completely fail to see your issue here...

I'm sorry but, EGO-stroking is NOT my game!!!

both here & on the aforementioned dwarf topic i am actually giving POSITIVE feedback!!
if you actually READ said feedback you will clearly see the overall tone of it is warm & encouraging!!!
i REALLY don´t think that constant patting on the back regardless of form & content can be in anyway productive or helpful....
hence, i only give feedback when i actually have something, i think will be useful to the artist (or dj), to say!!!
& while i can give negative feedback if something really bombs so bad that it NEEDS to be blasted, so far i HAVEN´T!!
(except for the defunct gaga topic & the cinderNOGRA fiasco) & generally i try very hard to refrain from doing so...

NITTY-GRITTY:
T-T00N wrote:@ S'Punk:
I fail 2 understand the reference to drugs here... is that mentioned in the cover?...
the drug refernce comes solely from the FEELING i get from this ep, by listening to it & appreciating the beautiful artwork!!
&, as i say above, i was pleasantly surprised that despite this (to me) COKEY flavour, the music AND artwork are both to my liking!!!
AGAIN, as i clearly state in my post above, perhaps the fact that it is released on a bolivian label & that the artist himself has been to (& played in)
Bolivia & South America, subconsciously influenced my feeling... (have you ever BEEN to a party in south america???)
T-T00N wrote:...(IMO) u love to xpress urself..like the other day u went in2 a detailed survey of Djane Meenakshi's set
n u also presumed her as some bikini chick !...
of course i love to express myself!!! isn´t self expression the driving force behind ART???
that´s why i write (& play) music! & as you can, no doubt, by NOW, begin to appreciate, my "survey" (wtf??) of meenakshi´s mix was,
by NO MEANS, detailed!! more of a very rough overview, with some minor pointers..
ONCE AGAIN, if you READ my post on that topic you will clearly see that i presume NOTHING!!
& did in fact complement her on NOT being a bikini bimbo with headphones (which you can find in droves, parading about starco junction
& many a festival in europe!!!)

T-T00N wrote:...so i presume that u do have killer studio monitor speakers on u or u play at gigs 7 days a week, bcoz without
either f that, i m nt at all sure how u can derive this EP as "above average" n the masterin as "meagerly acceptable"...
Actually i DO have "killer" monitors (if i throw one at you, you'll be quite DEAD ;-) !!), but i listened to this EP on headphones,
as i do with virtually ALL music i am not working on!!! i also don´t know ANY artist or djs who "play at gigs 7 days a week" and certainly,
would never involve myself in such an enterprise..
So!! since when do you have to be a "superstar DJ" to be able to form an educated opinion about music???
& REALLY! i don´t know what YOU´ve been listening to... but, ABOVE AVERAGE, for me, in our day & age, is really very good!!
especially if you look at the overall (high) quality of recent debut releases in this style!!

Meagerly acceptable mastering can mean two things (in this case BOTH):
-> that upon comparing the mastered & unmastered tracks, the mastered sound same or worse (just check on his soundcloud);
-> OR that when mixed with other (diferently mastered) tracks there is a noticable diference(in sound quality)...

T-T00N wrote:...keeping ur feedbacks short n crisp w/o mentioning terms like "Bolivia", "Cocaine", "Chick", "Bikini" etc etc is a better
proposition...
DUDE! if you like it short & crisp, what can i say? GOOD FOR YOU!! I'm more of a LONG & FAT guy myself!!(like my DOOBS!) :smoke:
& As for my vocabulary... :shocked !WOW! :shocked now you´re getting VERY close to FASCISM!! unless you live in CHINA (or some other oppresive state),
freedom of speech IS, & MUST be, !!PARAMOUNT!!
I do not recall reading ANYWHERE on the forum rules that there were BLACKLISTED WORDS!!
(& i really don't see how ANYONE can be offended by the ones you've listed) Furthermore, i actually pride myself on being polite & well-spoken!!

The bottom line being: I am not here to please anyone & i certainly have NO intention of offending anyone either!!
so if anyone has taken offence on anything i have written or posted, i would like to, forthwith, extend my DEEPEST & MOST SINCERE APOLOGIES!!!
along with the assurance that that i, IN NO WAY, mean to offend or harm ANYONE!!!

transmission END!!

ps.- i probably will be taking your advice however, as i grow wary of this "facebookish" attitude regarding individual opinion & freedom of speech!!
Still, if you REALLY have such a BIG problem with the way i express myself, feel free to PM me & we´ll chat!!

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:57 pm

maybe my subconcious is reading to much into the "bolivian" angle.. who knows??
:Rolf
for sure man! ;)
Actually, this whole discussion made me listen whole EP - otherwise I would have missed that!

tracks 3 & 4 are my favourite and definitely will go on my DJ playlist.

I like very much Alex Audiopatik's sound and I could hear his influence in the tracks. Good choice IMHO to get Alex to do mastering for this début EP. But sometimes mastering can do little if source files are not great. Dont mean to say that Error in Dimension provided bad source files. Just an overall observation about mastering.

Congrats to Error in Dimension for good debut!!

will add to webrado this weekend

peace :cs