OUR FIRST MOTHER!!!

Everything else psy related. Ideas & life ~~ share your trip and psy experience and etc...

Moderator: Fantapsy

Umpalumpa
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

OUR FIRST MOTHER!!!

Post by Umpalumpa » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:06 am

If i'm not wrong (I hope so... :hit: ) all of us respect and love our planet and all associeted beatty, a world who looks like was done to give us such amazing experiences... :bananadance:
And i think we all have concerns about his future and the way man kind is destroyng it :Hangman: ... so i hope that you express your point of view about this, and share some advices and solutions!!!
Especially now that triplag family is growing and we want them to have a space to live and prosperate :super ... :weedman:

:cheers

heathenbrewing
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Re: OUR FIRST MOTHER!!!

Post by heathenbrewing » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:12 pm

Umpalumpa wrote:... so i hope that you express your point of view about this, and share some advices and solutions!!!
Well, to put it real blunt, we need less humans on this planet. 8)

The hippies have been dreaming about doing this or doing that for the past 40 years and the environmental condition has only gotten worse.

Not to seem totally pessimistic, here is an idea I REALLY like:

A car that runs on air
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmqpGZv0YT4
http://www.theaircar.com/

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:03 am

Yes, ofcourse there is too many people...

But I think we all need to start ourselves. Starting with recycling everything you can, walk instead of taking the car, use bike to work etc..

Changes are coming now, maybe too late ? Nobody knows. But being enviromental aware is the thing now, and Im glad for it. More and more people are starting to do their part..So should all of us..

Now for the governments, who really need to be strict and do a lot of changes. They are the big player here.. We can only do our things, and support the ones who will care more for the nature..

I am positive for the future.

heathenbrewing
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by heathenbrewing » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:56 pm

I didn’t want to derail this topic, but it spawned a question that I wanted to discuss…politics.
http://triplag.com/4room/viewtopic.php?p=8606#8606

Umpalumpa
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by Umpalumpa » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:46 pm

"Well, to put it real blunt, we need less humans on this planet."

The true is that human as long ago raised it's ambient capacities to give him resources,for the quality of life most of the people want...

And because of that life quality we have occidental countries with great living quality :toimonster: (and is starting to degenerate) which need to exploit African and other countries,and create wars :fire: to mantein that life quality and economy.

We need to get a sollution for not to get more peolple killed (its true, is happening ).

It´s a big big start if everyone recycle all that consumes, but the true is that the big word is still on governments and cortporations "mouth" :chain: .

human kind achieved such beatifull things such technology, wich give us more production with less work, instead we continue to have Billions of people being exploited and living non reconfortant life so that few can raise his fortune, people should have more free time to raise his concerns and work as a community to get solutions and to be spiritually connected with themeselves and with our planet. :longwave:

:drive
Long time all people could have hidrogens car,hybrids,electric cars,etc but still exists a big oil consuption interest and the need of make people robots so that some people get richer.

Even if we get a big resources clean fountain this "Cancer" would´t be heal,because the economy is constructed to give power, because loan a credit is a big economy disrupter.

THis is a f@#king of an hard issue...

Specter
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by Specter » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:20 am

Too many human´s, no doubt about it, but we not gonne start killing people. and that would not solve the problem (unless we just kill, govern people, corporations´, etc D: D: D: just kidding)

We need to have a change of mentality´s, because we all thing the power are in the goverment, but it´s not. The people it´s who have the power, and if everyone get together, then maybe we could save the planet.

The goverment it´s just a lot of fat hipocrit´s, whit connections, to corporations, who just whant money/power, and dont give a phuk to anything else.
All the talk´s, and conventions, and stuff are just bullshit, they dont even try to reduce poluttion, we have way´s of not spending oil since middle of the 20 century, but we steel use oil.

So resuming, i thing we should all raise our voice and opinion, against thous f@#king politic´s, and corporation´s manager´s.

Inform people, protest against decision´s, that afect even more the planet.

And off cour´se, recicle, reduce your wast, reduce the energy u use, dont waste water, prefer biological food, prefer electric device´s that use less energy to work, we all need a car, no doubt about it, but maybe we dont need him to do 250meter´s, go walk, or bicicle, u r helping yourself and the planet. Prefer car´s that use alternative way´s of fuel. hibrid car´s with oil/electric motor, use biodisel if u can, instead of normal gas.

Stay in Peace

Boom Shankar

Toxic Anger Syndrome
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Toxic Anger Syndrome » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:52 pm

"The Great Global Warming Swindle is a controversial documentary film by British television producer Martin Durkin, which argues against the scientific opinion that human activity is the main cause of global warming. The film showcases scientists, economists, politicians, writers, and others who are sceptical of the scientific consensus on anthropogenic global warming. Publicity for the programme states that global warming is "a lie" and "the biggest scam of modern times."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=1

Well worth the 1h and 14min ;)

psychobozo
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by psychobozo » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:56 pm

The real problem in all of that is Greed...
people love money and they dont like doing much to get it. So if pollution stands in its way they say phuk it and keep counting the money.
What people really need to do is to leave countries such as Africa alone cause till we came there they lived just fine.. and here comes the greed again... they got diamond and minirals and we want it but we dont care that people there pay with their lives for it.
Recycling is a good and a big sptep but i think we need to use love with our actions and not greed.
people attened to be more and more materialistic buying bunch of things that they dont even know what to do with and making it or just even having it not helping much to the nature.
As much as i love nature parties (I think we all do since we're here) its not helping to nature too much too esp to the animals that live around it.
anyways they were right when they said that "all we need is love" cause this is deffently the first step in making things better..

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:42 pm

Specter wrote:we all need a car, no doubt about it, but maybe we dont need him to do 250meter´s, go walk, or bicicle, u r helping yourself and the planet. Prefer car´s that use alternative way´s of fuel. hibrid car´s with oil/electric motor, use biodisel if u can, instead of normal gas.
heh i don't need any car, and i don't have cell phone or watches, prefering to walk instead of using any vehicle when it's reasonable.
There was somewhat funny moment when i designed a big (6x3 m) banner for a company which replaces car motors for a hybrids: i offered them 3 or 4 different designs, and they immediately rejected one of them cause it was "scary" - a scull-like black Earth globe with a gas mask and the slogan "Masks off!"
After consulting their partners other designs were rejected too ("offensive to gasoline companies", etc.) so they took that "scary" stuff and placed it on their office =)

Umpalumpa
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by Umpalumpa » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Toxic Anger Syndrome wrote:"The Great Global Warming Swindle is a controversial documentary film by British television producer Martin Durkin, which argues against the scientific opinion that human activity is the main cause of global warming. The film showcases scientists, economists, politicians, writers, and others who are sceptical of the scientific consensus on anthropogenic global warming. Publicity for the programme states that global warming is "a lie" and "the biggest scam of modern times."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=1

Well worth the 1h and 14min ;)

yes it worth :)

dreamingawake
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by dreamingawake » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:31 am

I don't think the problem is that there are too many of us
we require large numbers, which is why we were designed to expand.

Throughout time we've formed these masses of beings into a much larger being in a metaphorical sense. The only problem is we can't seem to stay motivated toward the idea of some greater good.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying EVERYONE mucks it up
just a large amount of the population :roll

really though the earth is our home, but even the earth is just a part of the larger organism that exists infinitely through time and space as well as other dimensions we could never possibly perceive.

that's why we gotta dance to keep the wave moooooovvvviiiiinnnnnnnnn

:xdance :xdance :xdance
:yahoo :yahoo :yahoo