What do you think about psychedelics

Everything else psy related. Ideas & life ~~ share your trip and psy experience and etc...

Moderator: Fantapsy

What do you think about psychedelics?

Psychedelics have been used for thousand of years everywhere on the planet. The trance movement just redefines this ancient culture in a modern way. I consider psychedelics to be generally useful and i take it ritually.
59%
Psychedelics help people to expand their consciousness. I take them regularly at a party.
21%
I prefer other stuff instead of psychedelics. I / a friend of mine had a badtrip once and don't wanna take it again. I take other stuff.
2%
I dont take any. Why should music be always connected to drugs???
8%
I am too young, i don't know psychedelics that good
No votes
Another shitty discussion about drug addiction?? go phuk off with your propaganda. I need no drugs, i have enough alkohol to be happy.
No votes
I have experimented with these and that but i think that the real enlightenment comes without any substances
11%

Total votes: 63

Toxic Anger Syndrome
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Toxic Anger Syndrome » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:33 pm

time wave zero wrote:WOWWW 8-[ chemical weapon???? really???? threat to the national security? :D didnt know that!!
Heard a story about this since the CIA,Brittish Army etc was using it... Think it can go under the same thing in other countries too...
The US tried to give Fidel Castro acid on some occation so guess it must be pretty much classified as something like that in the US also... But I dunno... I don´t live there ;)

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:41 pm

well it is not a secret that lsd has been used as a chemical weapon and i guess most ppl here have seen the movies about CIA and LSD ( if not, dont miss them;). LSD has been used for experiments back in the 40ies and 50ies. The best known CIA project is the so called MK ULTRA which is a research program designed to test drugs that can be used for mind control and behavior modification. Actually the CIA are the main reason for making LSD illegal: they wanted to make this illegal so that they can have the full control of the lsd research....

it is not a secret that LSD is still used as a chemical weapon in the US -Army. But may be some of the ppl living in America can tell us much more about it than what we have read and watched in documentaries....

Btw at the lsd conference last year in Basel www.lsd.info they had a very long speech about lsd as a chemical weapon...

But i didnt know that it is officially labeled as that!!! it means that if a foreigner passes the border with lsd, he would be a threat for national security! good to know that man! :grin:

sadhu
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

How to invade a city w/ no shot at all?

Post by sadhu » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:45 pm

Yes. USA tried to spray LSD on enemy frontlines... what about LSD put into
acqueducts? From 06:00 to 08:00 in the morning the 70% of the people will brush their teeth and have breakfast...

US Army studied this case for the former eastern europe cities!

faxinadu
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by faxinadu » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:50 pm

i smoke the weed, and have experimented with other things earlier in life, but now weed and something to drink is more than enough for me...

somarobotics
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by somarobotics » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:20 pm

100% agree with Faxi :cheers

MalKaviam
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by MalKaviam » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:06 pm

for me psychedelic is a evolution of electronic music!...... listening psychedelic music we can expand our mind to other levels........ is the best electronic music.

booOooM keep darkpsy on all day! :cheers

mr_ballangsen
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by mr_ballangsen » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:04 pm

Hmmmmm. I just use psychedelia as a vehicle to ride until my mind reaches trance from exhaustion/rythm... used psychedelics extensively for years until i figured that one out..saves money though.. Luuuv-Lux

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:17 am

For some time i'v skipped this topic due to some strange feeling like "i go to Triplag for trance discussion and to discuss psychedelic i'll go to other places" =)

I voted for 1st option and generally agree with TimaWave Zero. Except for some acid effect: after my last acid trip, body felt tired, and my friend said so - he felt the same. Maybe the blotters we got wasn't pure acid.

Here in Russia many psy freaks share more or less same respect for psychedelics, and here's also some people who do alk and speed (and the likes) on parties.

General attitude on parties is up to promoters: i know good promo group who makes private open air parties, and ppl who brings in alk are invited no more (though many are on psychedelics and it's ok).

There's some term, which could be translated as "ampho-bully", describing mostly younger clubbers who are doing a lot of speed and are ridiculous =)

Citing previous posts,
time wave zero wrote: how many of us are really able to meditate properly and really fall into trance by meditating?????????????
I can, and some people i know are able too. There's nothing especially hard in meditation, combining it with some breathing practice. My first psychedelic experience from psytrance (without substances) was when i medidated and Planet BEN - Screwdriver track was playing, i had strong vibrations in chakra, around 10 years ago =)
time wave zero wrote:
what about all the dark freaks who actually came from the metal culture and not from the trance culture??? is this their generall opinion or did i just have some negative experiences with such people by chance????
Well i came from punk culture. Punks are generally not against psychedelics, though very few actually had any experience. I haven't lost my connections in this punk/skinhead scene and sometimes attend punk gigs as a face contrel crew member.
These guys know i'm a psytrance DJ and wanted to know more - what's that psytrance? I give'em some tracks, and some do like psy =)
One of my mates from this scene even going to parties, was helping promoters with setting up the light, so earned himself a free entrance =)
He greeted me alot whem my mix was on air here @ Triplag! =)

Most negative feeling i have about some silly people who think trance is all like Tiesto or similar crap, and they are going to psy parties just to feel themselves unhappy.

lovesyou
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by lovesyou » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:28 pm

I'll go for the first option also, even though I feel like i'm in the second one sometimes. and lately i'm trying to achive spirit by my own.
I'm waiting myself a pure darkpsy festival. As i belive it's the only music that still keeps the goa spirit. :) No limits

Jerry
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by Jerry » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:58 am

to get all the pointless discussions out of the way..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSD

have fun yo :)

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:29 pm

Pointless ? I think whats relevant here is what users of this forums
thinks about psychedelics.. And it seems most are into them also,
great ! ;)

heathenbrewing
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by heathenbrewing » Sun May 03, 2009 4:47 am

Is it just me, or is cid dead? Seems like since the late 80s, quality has gone downhill bigtime. People selling cid now, it is not the purity it once was.

Anyone drop in late 80s and then again recently? Is the quality worse than in the past?

iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Sun May 03, 2009 11:18 am

hmm i was born in late 80s so i dont know abt the power (intensity/purity) of Drops Back then .. But Brothaaa heathenbrewing the Blotters dese days we do dwn here in India pretty phuking KiLLLaaa for sureee BaBaa , almost drives me krazy :roll
yeah i herd back in 1960s in Goa/california/etccc the drops were 6 times more powerful !! i can only imagine the level of psychedelic enlightment of those Hippiees chilling by the beach , partying Lol ;)

Psychedelicssss :Rolf very very Krazy 4 sureee :bangin A Whole New Universe of Awareness and Dimensionssss :crazyfly
I Have quite a few psychedelic experiences , sm good and sm Bad :drinks
many magical trips , Psychedelics Like Magik Mushrooms and Lsd has thought me a lot , Most important thing i learn abt psychedelics is "Awareness" i hope to be more Aware abt the cosmic spirit and my Karma in future so i live in peace an harmony :crazyfly ..
To tell u abt the bad experience , Boy total Beja [Brain] Fry experiences Lol Intense Shit if u Know wat i Mean Lol , My Brain is Just Horribal :roll
i would say to every one who is into psychedelics or just trying psychedelics for fun , Start from a very low doze like say 100 micrograms etc 2 begin wid and maybe 350 mics to have a strong trip 8-)

i Want to Experience DMT and Salviaa sm day and maybe if im lucky enough sm day i attend a Ayahuasca Ritual and seek Shaman Blessings :roll

[Total - Axel Fucked - Plz digg dis track , very very psychedelic IMO and Total - Mainstream Of Culture ;) listin to dese tracks if u ever get a chance Lol ]

Cinder
Vomitstorm

Post by Cinder » Thu May 28, 2009 1:16 pm

600 mics for the win!

cannafleur
The beat is born
The beat is born

Post by cannafleur » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:36 am

psychedelics don't necessarily need to be linked with the music. but it sure helps to create a wonderful experiences. i believe in their sacred powers and in the fact that every trip is a powerful lesson, but anyway they're not for everyone to take. it depends on what kind off lesson are u searching for, and for what are u prepared too, take salvia divinorum for instance. it got so many people scared, but for me is a really good teacher. and in general, if u treat every psychedelic with respect and really u are looking for revelation and lessons, then they'll show you a different world, and we'll open ur limits for love and peace, and harmony with nature.
by the way, until now, no bad trips, just loving and colorful experiences of this world, mixed with the other dimensions, and getting more and more aware of this existence, the earth we've been blessed to live on, of my body and my soul, of things that come my way.
psychedelics do really help for a faster awakening only if taken in this purpose, and if u are smart enough to create a ritual for them, and not to take them as breakfast, lunch and dinner. that's stupid!

:witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: :witch: ;) :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo