Why darkpsy is so evil?

Everything else psy related. Ideas & life ~~ share your trip and psy experience and etc...

Moderator: Fantapsy

T-Rex
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Why darkpsy is so evil?

Post by T-Rex » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:14 pm

i means there are a lot of stuff life 666, death, blood, kills, it's becomes like death metal... but where is beautiful psychedelic fairy?

Sir PsyCelot
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Re: Why darkpsy is so evil?

Post by Sir PsyCelot » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:55 pm

T-Rex wrote:i means there are a lot of stuff life 666, death, blood, kills, it's becomes like death metal... but where is beautiful psychedelic fairy?
scared away to the full on/progressive trance-side... :lol:

T-Rex
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by T-Rex » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:58 pm

no way :cs :bangin :dance

dark for night
psyprog for morning/daylight time :)

but why night part is so evil? :)

heathenbrewing
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by heathenbrewing » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:59 am

There is no good without "evil". Yin and Yang. Black and white. Balance and harmony.....

Only energy is real, not social and or religous concepts like "good" and "evil".

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:24 am

I'll unveil the secret marketing strategy based on subculture trends.
Darkpsy is made evil to get into "goth" market segment. Soon there will be even more evil emo-psy that will be marketed to the emo audience.

:monkeydance

T-T00N
ॐ Mind
ॐ Mind

Post by T-T00N » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:42 pm

T-Rex wrote:no way :cs :bangin :dance

dark for night

the D-Evil plays only in the dark bro Trex..... :evil: :evil: :evil:
and 4 ur mornin & daylight try grabbin the free release of Glookenary Express album....!!! :-({|= :drinkers: :rock: :P

i sometimes save all my energy during daylight for the after sunset hrs :monkeydance :monkeydance :monkeydance .....so dark-ambient/chill goes well 4 me.....:smoke: :sleep: :fly

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:40 pm

Alien_Assault wrote:I'll unveil the secret marketing strategy based on subculture trends.
Darkpsy is made evil to get into "goth" market segment. Soon there will be even more evil emo-psy that will be marketed to the emo audience.

:grin: only when emo boys and girls will grow enough and start producing psytrance :lol: :lol:

psyculture trends are not set by companies and market agenices - it is still set by the people who involved with the scene.

as for death metal style -- it is all coming from late 90's when some of us actualy played in death or trash metal bands.
and now too lazy and just using PC or CD decks. :cheers

it is just energy within us that escapes either thru death metal or darkpsy or any other [undergound] art culture

I think jazz was viewed as evil music or something.. 8-)

iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:38 am

heheee interestin topiccc :lol: i luv 2 njoyyyyy the Beatsss , the energyyy , the vibe that is created when we dance on killaa hard night psy music , 4 me personally i don mind evil stuff at alll heheee its jus a way to give u that extra pinch of energy in da night to send all the vibe 4m innerspace (ur mind an Body) into the cosmic nature while njoinnnn the beauty of a party atmosphear D: The energy that genrates 4m dancin on dark music is definately beyond any scientific explanations :active:

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:09 pm

f u n g u s o k wrote: as for death metal style -- it is all coming from late 90's when some of us actualy played in death or trash metal bands.
and now too lazy and just using PC or CD decks. :cheers
Me personally, was a death/black metal fan (but more of a punk), wished to play in a punk/metal band then =)
f u n g u s o k wrote: I think jazz was viewed as evil music or something.
I've actually heard a radio show there an old maestro told that "jazz is vandalistic noise" and things like that, in 2000's =)

DJSHAFT69
ॐ Heart
ॐ Heart

Post by DJSHAFT69 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:28 pm

Alien_Assault wrote:I'll unveil the secret marketing strategy based on subculture trends.

hahahaha, man we'll have to send you to a secret goth re-education camp, because you are revealing to many of my secrets! :lol: :lol:

You don't know how close you are to the truth, I am really promoting a lot to goth and industrial DJs, and they love the dark psy and horror psy.

I don't think there is anything wrong with getting some great exposure in the darkwave and goth scenes, they are really indy and underground like we are.

Right now I have turned on hundreds of DJs to our label and other lables and we are getting some airplay on a lot of major internet goth stations and industrial stations. Right now Palex Mortifer Spede is being played at about 25 of the biggest goth clubs in the US.

This is a new experience for a lot of dark music freaks, and I think with the CD sales dying out that we need to open new frontiers and take our music into whole new worlds we would never get exposed to otherwise.

I mean it's not like they would listen to full on or prog, but they don't even realize our music is trance most of the time. My club crowds just go nuts when I start playing some killer horror or twisted dark psy, and they just refuse to accept that it is trance music.

Some guy promoted me as playing acid goth/darkwave, and then i told him I play psy and he said, "no f@#king way, that's not psy trance!" hehehe.

Well now that you've given away the secrets of the Dark Industrial Psycore Illuminati we will have to beat you with black velvet pillows and make you wear vampire makeup.
:lol: :lol: :razz: :-$

But I will never even want to touch the emo scene, oh god, I would have to poke my eardrums out if there was ever an emo dark psy scene.

The Chojin
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by The Chojin » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:34 am

T-Rex wrote:i means there are a lot of stuff life 666, death, blood, kills, it's becomes like death metal... but where is beautiful psychedelic fairy?

Pretty simple there is way more to be explored within the dark side ....as for the beautiful Psychedelic Fairy - you let me know when you find her ok 8)

bhavana
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by bhavana » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:45 am

T-Rex wrote:no way :cs :bangin :dance

dark for night

\

:cs ...Psyprog for morning :) .....that will turn down the whole things after furious night of dark psy ..i would say that let full on do their morning work after transition from dark to light , then after fullon should follow by melodic spiritaul psy , then Mr. and Ms proggy should continue do their work ...

i never hear anything too evil !!! ......all i hear is full power fantastic darkpsy ,,where dance floor is overwhelming with energies ...mmmm......
nope no evil in darkpsy , no goth , no black , no dark to light
all i know is unbelivable intelligently psycedelic music , which day time music cant give me that ..... :drum

bhavana
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by bhavana » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:57 am

The Chojin wrote:

Pretty simple there is way more to be explored within the dark side ....as for the beautiful Psychedelic Fairy - you let me know when you find her ok 8)
:cheers totally agree !! way more to explored in darkpsy , intelligent unpredictable ( and because is unpredictable is giving more excitments and create magic ,and alls is need because is all new informations from human creations , cant really wait for 3 n a half minute for some story will tell in between the track ,,,,N darkpsy dont even give your smiling brains wait for 3 sec....how spoiled we r ....
used to go to party in the forest where was really dark nite but the music playin was day bangadangbangadang!!!! music .....
was really blurry and no energy at all ......was wrong !!!

i really think we need darkpsy the pumpin!! excitments in the night which cant go wrong ....and after i would love my fairry music in the day time ...
i think thats how it is is it ?

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:00 am

i dont know anything anymore.
i got so confused reading the bigger scene forum isratrance.

how much people take the dark side seriously actually. i think not many. i mean it is beautiful to see the dark side, i cant explain. the fairies are there too. and the psychedelic beauty also....
i love it so much, i really cant express that. this really full power sound...there is nothing better in life.
the flow.....the power to break the matrix and fly into other universes....
the chaos....the chaos is so beautiful, i cant even express it....the unpredictable flow....the variety of sounds.....

but how many people see it as that. i guess not many. i was really really confused to see in other forums that even labels i considered to be dark, explain to me i should not call it dark and how ignorant i am....

i want it dark...i love it dark.... :(

:w8

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:04 am

heathenbrewing wrote:There is no good without "evil". Yin and Yang. Black and white. Balance and harmony.....

Only energy is real, not social and or religous concepts like "good" and "evil".
it is not evil. it is just dark. the rest is a joke. they are all joking.