Page 1 of 1

My Shapeshifting Experience

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:42 am
by Shen (Mental Records)
Hi guys,

just wanted to post about an experience that I had recently. The terms used in the description may sound cryptic (to some) but this is what happenned and the terms I used are there because they describe the experience as such.

So anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I shifted shapes into higher and lower being forms during a certain outdoor event not long ago after wandering around a fresh meteor landing site. 2 of my friends that were with me experienced the same thing. Basically we shifted forms into higher beings but when we started arguing (one of my friends has a pretty negative energy about him) it would start bringing us down into the lower forms, and only by internally removing fear and anger from within me could I (and my other friend) shift into a higher form again.

This shifting included the full pains of bones growing through the skin and changing shape into another beings. Being in the higher form was the most amazing experience, but as soon as I let fear in my heart, the reptilian form would start taking over and my blood flow to the extremities would cease and I would begin being crushed by the reptile. But using my will power and faith (I do not belong to any one religion, I am talking about individual spiritual faith) I could shift myself back again and I could feel my blood running warm once again.

(Edit; just wanted to add that the experience of seeing my friend shift into the lower form was complete with the him doing the renowned tongue jutting routine and me making him aware of the fact that I could see he was in the lower form (he was trying to deny it), and my other friend witnessing the whole thing happen).

I believe we are all hybrids of several alien species and only our own spirit decides which one you are. It's always an internal fight on a daily basis that we experience throughout our life's challenges, if you win, you are the higher being, if you lose, the reptile takes over. This is not a metaphor, it really happened this way in every sense of the word. I hypothesize that this is what will happen in 2012, those that are strong and pure in heart will shift to higher forms, those that are not will be taken over by the reptile form within them.

After this event and after touching the soil in the meteor fall zone I had a really buzzing in my left hand that took a week to stop. I think we got a good does of cosmic radiation that affected our DNA in this way.

As crazy as it sounds, but this is what happened to me and 2 of my friends. Those that were camped next to us would have overheard some of our conversations throughout this event. It has changed our group of friends profoundly as well as changing me as a person (for the better I believe, I turned vegetarian in a split second despite being an avid meat eater all my life, have been a much healthier person since in a number of ways and it brought me inner peace, I always had sleep problems all my life but now sleep like a baby and always feel well rested and full of energy).

I've also began showing psychokinetic abilities during and after the event that I am trying to build up right now. For those of you who know about the whole reptilian thing, I am certain that we are all born with them, we've just been told by the elite (science, media etc) that it is not possible, hence we've forgotten what we are truly capable of and really this is the only way that reptile can have any power over us, though deception, if we knew what abilities we possessed and who we truly are they would not be able to control us throughout centuries like they have. But it is coming to an end, more and more people are waking up and my experience is not a unique one.

Peace!!!

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:03 pm
by vic
Privet Kostya!

I do not think anyone on this forum will ridicule you for the experience you had. 8)
where did it happen?

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:20 pm
by Shen (Mental Records)
Privet Vic :) :)

Of course, you are right! I copied this from a post made on another forum (that is less welcoming than Triplag) and taylored it a little but left that sentence out. All fixed now, thank you for correction.

This took place at a doof called El Stompo Grande in Windsor (just outside of Sydney), Australia where I played, and had this experience afterwards :)

(Coincidentially I met a guy called Paul with a heavy Irish accent who apparently knew you (he recongnised my Triplag shirt), heh this small world is getting smaller :))

I should make an amendment in regards to the diet I mentioned above (all vego). I lasted 3 weeks on this and felt great (also no caffeine in any form, no alcohol, no substances of any kind, all natural food, minimal sugar etc), in fact I started reaching the "third-eye-open" states completely naturally since, just by watching what I eat, meditation, conscious breathing at all times etc. However, such diet would work great had I lived in nature as a hermit and not worked in a city by day, I am now having to ground myself by eating some fish and meat just so that I am not naturally tripping 24/7, as it does make it qiute hard to maintain a career at the same time, being in higher dimensions when around normal people and having to concentrate on more mundane tasks.

As an outcome though, I am now learning how to use my diet, breathing, sleeping and thinking patterns so that I can have transcendental experiences in a natural way when it suits me (ie on a weekend when no work needs to be done etc).

Peace!!!

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:10 am
by vic
yea man, I know what you mean !! :D

city live & work entrapment forces you to make some sacrifices. Reptile skin can grow quickly all the way. :toimonster:

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:16 am
by Shen (Mental Records)
f u n g u s o k wrote:yea man, I know what you mean !! :D

city live & work entrapment forces you to make some sacrifices. Reptile skin can grow quickly all the way. :toimonster:
Haha nicely said, I try and make the most of it though and enjoy it for what it's worth, I think that if I let myself get down about it only plays into reptile's claws :) :) :) Besides, city living gives me internet, which allows me to post about my experiences on forums like this one and connect with people, so even this sword itself is double edged :)

Also started doing internal martial arts (as opposed to hard external styles which I used to do a while ago), it is great for discovering your Qi naturally :) :) :)

Peace!!!

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:40 am
by pixelkraft
B00! wrote:
(Coincidentially I met a guy called Paul with a heavy Irish accent who apparently knew you (he recongnised my Triplag shirt), heh this small world
hey man what an experience there was a powerful energy at that party think the collective conciousness was working overtime ;)
hope to see you at psykovsky in a few weeks reckon it will be a killah :crazyfly

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:09 pm
by Specter
Very interesting experience.
Not doubting of you and what you have passed, i just have a little observation/question:

When you say your lower form was a Reptilian one and even knowing i dont know your backgrounds and believes, you are aware that you might have projected a reptilian form because of so much reptilian talk nowadays ?

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:23 am
by Shen (Mental Records)
pixelkraft wrote:
B00! wrote:
(Coincidentially I met a guy called Paul with a heavy Irish accent who apparently knew you (he recongnised my Triplag shirt), heh this small world
hey man what an experience there was a powerful energy at that party think the collective conciousness was working overtime ;)
hope to see you at psykovsky in a few weeks reckon it will be a killah :crazyfly
Yes I am playing :) :) :)

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:25 am
by Shen (Mental Records)
Specter wrote:Very interesting experience.
Not doubting of you and what you have passed, i just have a little observation/question:

When you say your lower form was a Reptilian one and even knowing i dont know your backgrounds and believes, you are aware that you might have projected a reptilian form because of so much reptilian talk nowadays ?
Of course, it could have been that. No way to know for sure is there :) There were however few elements that happenned at the time that I have not read/heard about (ie the bones shifting and protruding through etc)... I learnt about them later after describing my experience to a friend, who then told me about a book called Altered States that describes similar experiences with features of mine that I have not heard of until they happenned to me.

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:52 am
by spacepops
Nice!!

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:09 am
by Shen (Mental Records)
Specter wrote:Very interesting experience.
Not doubting of you and what you have passed, i just have a little observation/question:

When you say your lower form was a Reptilian one and even knowing i dont know your backgrounds and believes, you are aware that you might have projected a reptilian form because of so much reptilian talk nowadays ?
The question then is, what is reality but our own projection? Well I think it is just that, our own projection. We exist in a world of infinite possibilities, between 1 and 0, negative and positive spins of the electron there lie an inifinite number of states, which we define as a particular state through observation. Quantum theory says so. We literally manifest our own reality. Gently train your will (don't strain yourself by doing it too hard or fast ;)), learn to impose your will on your reality instead of reality imposing its will on you, and you can achieve what is known as miracles :)

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:02 pm
by vic
Shen (Mental Records) wrote:
Specter wrote:Very interesting experience.
Not doubting of you and what you have passed, i just have a little observation/question:

When you say your lower form was a Reptilian one and even knowing i dont know your backgrounds and believes, you are aware that you might have projected a reptilian form because of so much reptilian talk nowadays ?
The question then is, what is reality but our own projection? Well I think it is just that, our own projection. We exist in a world of infinite possibilities, between 1 and 0, negative and positive spins of the electron there lie an inifinite number of states, which we define as a particular state through observation. Quantum theory says so. We literally manifest our own reality. Gently train your will (don't strain yourself by doing it too hard or fast ;)), learn to impose your will on your reality instead of reality imposing its will on you, and you can achieve what is known as miracles :)
wise words !

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:23 am
by Shen (Mental Records)
f u n g u s o k wrote:
Shen (Mental Records) wrote:
Specter wrote:Very interesting experience.
Not doubting of you and what you have passed, i just have a little observation/question:

When you say your lower form was a Reptilian one and even knowing i dont know your backgrounds and believes, you are aware that you might have projected a reptilian form because of so much reptilian talk nowadays ?
The question then is, what is reality but our own projection? Well I think it is just that, our own projection. We exist in a world of infinite possibilities, between 1 and 0, negative and positive spins of the electron there lie an inifinite number of states, which we define as a particular state through observation. Quantum theory says so. We literally manifest our own reality. Gently train your will (don't strain yourself by doing it too hard or fast ;)), learn to impose your will on your reality instead of reality imposing its will on you, and you can achieve what is known as miracles :)
wise words !
Thanks :) I think a theory called Biocentrism could potentially really support this line of thinking :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biocentris ... smology%29