Page 1 of 2

On Air: For T-tune/ a forest mix by Thanatos/Mushed Potato

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 am
by mushed potato
Re: In memory of Thanatos mix by T-tune
Thanx brother T for your wishes! Heres me back on my feet in good health. And an old set mixed by me hoping to c u killing it on this forum with your mafioso sets! Some old tunes mixed before my diagnosis...hope u guys dont mind...
have fun!

ushed Potato/Thanatos - Christmas Carol
77 mins - 123 mb


1. Krussedull - Lord Vader (Yggdrasil)
2. Helen & Halvan - Gnomen (Yggdrasil)
3. Konkylie - Bikini Lagune (Yggdrasil)
4. Mussy Moody - Chasing Diamonds (Parvati)
5. Atriohm - Ukalen (Parvati)
6. Jahbo - Jabbaindahut (Noise Poison)
7. Syntax Error - K8 (Hadra)
8. Savage Scream - The Pupil (Insomnia)
9. Gappeq - Watermelon Juice (Parvati)
10. Drury Nevil Vs Naked Tourist - Olga DX1 (Shaman Electro)
11. Kindzadza - Ginger Lemm (Temple Twisters)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EDRQ7KFC

Re: For T-tune/ a forest mix by Thanatos/Mushed Potato

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:30 pm
by Wic|{ed
We don't mind at all welcome! finally i've met the person that he dedicaded that mix, i really like that one, was on my ipod for a pretty good time :D So don't be shy and welcome ahaha :drinks Gonna download it!

Re: For T-tune/ a forest mix by Thanatos/Mushed Potato

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:46 pm
by T-T00N
mushed potato wrote:Re: In memory of Thanatos mix by T-tune
Thanx brother T for your wishes! Heres me back on my feet in good health. And an old set mixed by me hoping to c u killing it on this forum with your mafioso sets! Some old tunes mixed before my diagnosis...hope u guys dont mind...
have fun!
heyyyyyy brotaaaaaaa... jus logged back after an hiatus n here u are... full powerrrrrrr Oz... :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :super :yahoo :yahoo
shiftinn 4om tht basement place tht i had... :hide: :hide:
i m glad 2 hear all f ur words dude..
:weedman: :drinkers: :rr: :smoke: :heart: :heart:
thnxx a tonne 4 diss blasterrr... ll download 4 sure asa i get internet back after all the shufflinnnn :cheers :cheers :fly
ll catch up s00n n hope u r good to bOOOm some.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :inlove: :roll

Re: For T-tune/ a forest mix by Thanatos/Mushed Potato

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:50 pm
by T-T00N
Wic|{ed wrote:We don't mind at all welcome! finally i've met the person that he dedicaded that mix, i really like that one, was on my ipod for a pretty good time :D So don't be shy and welcome ahaha :drinks Gonna download it!
heyyy bro Miguel.. glad tht set found space on ur iPod... :weedman: :drinks n i m damn sure tht this forestyyy twist ll b a mind bender like good 'ol live Thanatos sets tht he use to c00k 4 us whnevr v jammed... :dj :dj :vglasses: :good:

Re: For T-tune/ a forest mix by Thanatos/Mushed Potato

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:51 pm
by T-T00N
somethinzz horribly wrong with me or my mouse.... :D :Rolf

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:51 pm
by T-T00N
gt posted thrice.. :crazyG

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:16 pm
by NANPSY
:bravo :xdance :bravo :xdance :bravo

Awesome! Nice to see yer up and at'em, Thanatos!

:drinks

Psylove!

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:32 pm
by T-T00N
nancydrew wrote::bravo :xdance :bravo :xdance :bravo

Awesome! Nice to see yer up and at'em, Thanatos!

:drinks

Psylove!
& u replied.. so I cd nt delete my extra posted messages... :D :Rolf
cud only edit 'em... 8-) 8-) \
nyways..Nancy..thnxx... i m sure u ll like diss mix... :crazyfly 8)

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:45 pm
by iDyLLiC sOuL
Looks Like a Very Killaa Mix BaBa , Beautiful Tracklist u got der !
Downloding !!! /wil be njoin da mix in Another 10 mins :drinks :yahoo :bangin :ura

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:31 am
by iDyLLiC sOuL
Stomping Magical Music Session BaBa !! 10x a ton 4 sharin :yahoo :bangin
:partyman: :smoke: :mag: D: :bub :drum :dance :reallygood:

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 am
by T-T00N
Rk@M wrote:super tracks brooo ;) :drinks
will listen it asap :bangin :drinks
enjoy bro..!! u r definitely gonna like it!!! :roll :roll

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:37 am
by T-T00N
iDyLLiC sOuL wrote:Stomping Magical Music Session BaBa !! 10x a ton 4 sharin :yahoo :bangin
:partyman: :smoke: :mag: D: :bub :drum :dance :reallygood:
10xxx 2 u 4 likin n blastinnn disss one baba UV-in... :drinks :drinks
if it was not for him... i wud never have knwn u Shetty bhai... :roll 8)
he use to get his Hercules Console and v jammed like mad..mostly with good ol' 2005 soundz like Terminator, Highko, Atriom, Claw, Psykovsky etc.
:bangin :bangin :bangin :bangin

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:08 am
by Retohmorgon
:bravo Awesome Selections here bro! Great freakin Soundz! :drinks

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:09 am
by Retohmorgon
:bravo Awesome Selections here bro! Great freakin Soundz! :drinks

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:26 pm
by Wic|{ed
Killer forest Trip, and nice gift for your friend! Hope you will grants us with some more dj set's :ura On Air