Reign in Dark - TRIBUTE TO POLYPHONIA

Post links to DJ mixes, Live act sets here. hard psy trance, darkpsy, psystomp, psycore etc.... (no fluffy music please!)

Moderators: Wic|{ed, Sir PsyCelot

Fugazi
Entering ॐ phase...

Reign in Dark - TRIBUTE TO POLYPHONIA

Post by Fugazi » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:10 am

Fug4zi vs Psydog
Title> Reign in Dark
BPM 152-156
Time: 63 min
Format: 128 kbps mp3
CD Player: American Audio CDI500
Mixer: Stanton SK2F
Genre: Dark Psychedelic

"A serious powerful mental journey for the creator of it all"
Tribute to Polyphonia

1. Deadline Vs Baphomet_Engine - Winds of Changes (Psyhamaa Vs XaMã CIrKus RMX)                          (Kabrathor)
2. Psychoson - Afra                  (Triplag)
3. Dark Ozz - Shaman                (Intelligent Monkey)
4. Diablos - Disty  (Triplag)
5. Fatal Discord - Evil Deed        (Kabrathor)
6. Orestis - Contact with peace (Avatar)
7. Polyphonia- Altered states (Insomnia)
8. Polyphonia- Challo (Avatar)
9. Irgum Burgum - Pincode          (Mighty Quinn)
10. Rawar- Candonble (Mind Expansion)
11. Orestis - Petrified Forest (Tantrumm)
12. Brujos - Earth of Pleasure (Active Mind Meditation)
13. Savage Scream - Alternative (Kabrathor)

Download NEW Link> http://www.sendspace.com/file/oso390
Last edited by Fugazi on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wic|{ed
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Re: Reign in Dark - TRIBUTE TO POLYPHONIA

Post by Wic|{ed » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm

:D Kabrathors :D that first music it's a bliss, looking great, downloading

Nap
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Nap » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

great track list man 8-) , download now 8) :ura

Wic|{ed
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Wic|{ed » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Listening :ura

Fugazi
Entering ॐ phase...

Re: Reign in Dark - TRIBUTE TO POLYPHONIA

Post by Fugazi » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Wic|{ed wrote::D Kabrathors :D that first music it's a bliss, looking great, downloading
All my fav tracks are included in this one, great to hear you like the track bro and thankful for the support
:drinks

Fugazi
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by Fugazi » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Nap wrote:great track list man 8-) , download now 8) :ura
Hope you enjoy it my friend Nap
thanks for the support bro! 8-) :cs :drinks

Fugazi
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by Fugazi » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Wic|{ed wrote:Listening :ura
Thanks for taking the time and listening to it
your feedback is really important for my improvement
Thanks again bro! :drinks :cs 8-) :Bo

Plasma Force
څҐαnceformínĞ...
څҐαnceformínĞ...

Post by Plasma Force » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Gonna download :P :drinks Here is to Romolo :drinks Bo0M Bo0M

Never forget the brotherhood of the darkside ;)

Wic|{ed
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Wic|{ed » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Fugazi wrote:
You're welcome! I've listen to it and I think there are some points you need to improve, I know some musics you guys used, and you pulled up the pitch in some of them, and for the mix that is not easy to be precise and the kicks don't mismatch. Here's a tip you need to really find the correct pitch to align the kicks, because it is possible to make a clean mix between a track pulled at 152 (originally 150) and mix it to a like a 152 (originally 148), but you have to lose time and practice to find the correct pitch for the music you are releasing, it's not easy and you have to fry your heads to achieve it but it's possible. Normally 1 bpm it's approximately 0.7, 2 bpms 1.4, and so on.. using the multiples of 7. But in every artist the tracks behave in different forms so sometimes its 0.68 or even 1.34 or 1.36, it's not a direct and correct science.. I've noticed that in some mixes the kicks were aligned but with the flow of the tracks they misalign, and with some touches on the jog wheel some mixes you guys have done could be better. One thing I really like was some fade outs you guys made when the musics are not aligned, that they are well done and it seems that is the same music, big boom for that. About the choice in the musics I like them all great tribute to Polyphonia guys and keep it up the good work I really fancy your set. Full fuckin support for you both :D SINCERELY :drinks

Wic|{ed
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Wic|{ed » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Damn i forgot something !!! LOLOL for musics bellow 150bpm try to use +/-6 Tempo (0.2), and for musics up 150 or equal use +/-10 Tempo (0.5), at least my pioneer cdj 400 works good on that way but it all depends on the cdj your working with. I had to adapt my skill to the material I have so it's just a few tips and I hope it could help you guys in future mixes. :drinks

Fugazi
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by Fugazi » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Plasma Force wrote:Gonna download :P :drinks Here is to Romolo :drinks Bo0M Bo0M

Never forget the brotherhood of the darkside ;)
Thanks for the support Plasma force! for Romolo! :drinks
wil never forget 8-) :bangin

Fugazi
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by Fugazi » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:11 am

Wic|{ed wrote:
Fugazi wrote:
You're welcome! I've listen to it and I think there are some points you need to improve, I know some musics you guys used, and you pulled up the pitch in some of them, and for the mix that is not easy to be precise and the kicks don't mismatch. Here's a tip you need to really find the correct pitch to align the kicks, because it is possible to make a clean mix between a track pulled at 152 (originally 150) and mix it to a like a 152 (originally 148), but you have to lose time and practice to find the correct pitch for the music you are releasing, it's not easy and you have to fry your heads to achieve it but it's possible. Normally 1 bpm it's approximately 0.7, 2 bpms 1.4, and so on.. using the multiples of 7. But in every artist the tracks behave in different forms so sometimes its 0.68 or even 1.34 or 1.36, it's not a direct and correct science.. I've noticed that in some mixes the kicks were aligned but with the flow of the tracks they misalign, and with some touches on the jog wheel some mixes you guys have done could be better. One thing I really like was some fade outs you guys made when the musics are not aligned, that they are well done and it seems that is the same music, big boom for that. About the choice in the musics I like them all great tribute to Polyphonia guys and keep it up the good work I really fancy your set. Full fuckin support for you both :D SINCERELY :drinks

The support you give for the set is notorius,indeed ! :drinks

Taking the time to download and listen to our dj set means a lot to us :D , specially with the cool and professional approach you have demonstrated when providing constructive and positive feedback in such an understandable and friendly manner :cs 8-) :drinks

Thanks for all the tips for the jogwheel and bpm measuring bro, we usually try to control the flow by using it but these cdi 500,s are pretty spoiled ;)

Once again, thanks for been honest and let us know all your thoughts my friend Wicked, is simply a pleasure to know some one like yourself is listening to our mixes and not only that, but offering support, tips, recommendations, knowledge. 8)

BIG DARK BOOM to you!!!!
Un fuerte abrazo desde Costa Rica!!!!!
Strong hugx from CR!!!

Fugazi
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by Fugazi » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:15 am

Wic|{ed wrote:Damn i forgot something !!! LOLOL for musics bellow 150bpm try to use +/-6 Tempo (0.2), and for musics up 150 or equal use +/-10 Tempo (0.5), at least my pioneer cdj 400 works good on that way but it all depends on the cdj your working with. I had to adapt my skill to the material I have so it's just a few tips and I hope it could help you guys in future mixes. :drinks

totally new for me! :yahoo
Will achive with these metrix
Once again, thanks bro
I f@#king mean it!!!! :drinks

Wic|{ed
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Wic|{ed » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Ahaha no problem my pleasure! You asked for a sincere opinion that means analysing all! I wrote that for you and for all dj's, because some could already know that and that's good, but i think many of you didn't know that, and it took me almost a year to achieve that and most importantly to apply that, and that's the tricky thing XD! And most importantly Triplag Dj Contest is on the run, there are very good cd's to be delievered to the community, and like Vic said on the Alpha Show, the trimester winner will win cd's and the get a chance to be broadcast on the live show with are good friend Alpha presenting it ^^

NANPSY
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by NANPSY » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:35 am

Wic|{ed wrote:Ahaha no problem my pleasure! You asked for a sincere opinion that means analysing all! I wrote that for you and for all dj's, because some could already know that and that's good, but i think many of you didn't know that, and it took me almost a year to achieve that and most importantly to apply that, and that's the tricky thing XD! And most importantly Triplag Dj Contest is on the run, there are very good cd's to be delievered to the community, and like Vic said on the Alpha Show, the trimester winner will win cd's and the get a chance to be broadcast on the live show with are good friend Alpha presenting it ^^
Niiiiiiiice, Miguel!

:drinks

Psylove!