Page 1 of 2

oN aIr: Wic|{ed Set - Pathing Thru Chaos

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:33 am
by Wic|{ed
Image

Title: Wic|{ed Set - Pathing Thru Chaos
Bpm: 150 to 152
Time: 45min3secs
Format : Mp3 44kHz
CDJ : Pioneer Cdj 400
Mixer: Pioneer Djm 400
Genre: Psychedelic

Tracklist:

1 - Para Halu - Rollertoster (Zaikadelic Records)
2 - Primitif Collective - Take a Turn (Electrypnose Rmx) (Kabrathor Records)
3 - Silent Horror - Distorted (Insomnia Records)
4 - Polyphonia - Ano Kato (Trishula Records)
5 - Biosynthesis - Liquid Armageddon (Mighty Quinn Records)
6 - Kashyyyk - Technical (Antimateria Records)
7 - Fractal Noise - Sorojochi (Discovalley Records Goa)
8 - Olien - Cybersphere (Trishula Records)
9 - Silent Horror - Other Worlds (Tremors Underground Productions)

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jkt0dy

Hello Triplagers !
It's been a while since I've posted my last set, and I think it was time to make another one. In this one I've thought of doing something aggressive with a bit of forest vibes. The name for the set came because of a discussion I've had with a friend of mine, when I've said that I can meditate when I'm mixing and she found that awkward. She question me how can I think when I'm listening to chaos.. Well I think it's easy.. it's like trying to create an harmony with a slower length in your thoughts when you are sliding with a fast, crispy and aggressive lead. Lets us see if I've made my point.. you will be the judge of that ^^ Hope you all like this one :drinks

Re: Wic|{ed Set - Pathing Thru Chaos

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:19 am
by Psyxko
Wic|{ed wrote:Image

Title: Wic|{ed Set - Pathing Thru Chaos
Bpm: 150 to 152
Time: 45min3secs
Format : Mp3 44kHz
CDJ : Pioneer Cdj 400
Mixer: Pioneer Djm 400
Genre: Psychedelic

Tracklist:

1 - Para Halu - Rollertoster (Zaikadelic Records)
2 - Primitif Collective - Take a Turn (Electrypnose Rmx) (Kabrathor Records)
3 - Silent Horror - Distorted (Insomnia Records)
4 - Polyphonia - Ano Kato (Trishula Records)
5 - Biosynthesis - Liquid Armageddon (Mighty Quinn Records)
6 - Kashyyyk - Technical (Antimateria Records)
7 - Fractal Noise - Sorojochi (Discovalley Records Goa)
8 - Olien - Cybersphere (Trishula Records)
9 - Silent Horror - Other Worlds (Tremors Underground Productions)

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jkt0dy

Hello Triplagers !
It's been a while since I've posted my last set, and I think it was time to make another one. In this one I've thought of doing something aggressive with a bit of forest vibes. The name for the set came because of a discussion I've had with a friend of mine, when I've said that I can meditate when I'm mixing and she found that awkward. She question me how can I think when I'm listening to chaos.. Well I think it's easy.. it's like trying to create an harmony with a slower length in your thoughts when you are sliding with a fast, crispy and aggressive lead. Lets us see if I've made my point.. you will be the judge of that ^^ Hope you all like this one :drinks
Descargando :drinks

Re: Wic|{ed Set - Pathing Thru Chaos

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:22 pm
by Wic|{ed
Psyxko wrote: Descargando :drinks
Thank you !! Boom 8-)

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:39 pm
by kutanimal(Pleiadian)
as always great set

7 - Fractal Noise - Sorojochi (Discovalley Records Goa)
8 - Olien - Cybersphere (Trishula Records)

this tracks are something else !

love it

Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:23 pm
by NANPSY
:bravo :yahoo :bangin :bravo :yahoo :bangin

Killer set, Miguel!

And PSY cuts through the chaos of the world and restores
sanity to the mind! Wooohooo!

Nice one, furrrr sure!

8-)

Psylove!

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:47 am
by Sir PsyCelot
killer set...also known as WickedSet ;) as always...uploaded 2 stream :witch:

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:44 pm
by Wic|{ed
kutanimal(Pleiadian) wrote:as always great set

7 - Fractal Noise - Sorojochi (Discovalley Records Goa)
8 - Olien - Cybersphere (Trishula Records)

this tracks are something else !

love it
Yes they are my friend, and they mix fluently those 2, it was a good discovery xD [[]]
nancydrew wrote::bravo :yahoo :bangin :bravo :yahoo :bangin

Killer set, Miguel!

And PSY cuts through the chaos of the world and restores
sanity to the mind! Wooohooo!

Nice one, furrrr sure!

8-)

Psylove!
Always Nancy that's why we love this ! Psy keeps me going, no matter what. Thank you ;)
Sir PsyCelot wrote:killer set...also known as WickedSet ;) as always...uploaded 2 stream :witch:
Thank you Sir ! it's a pleasure to indulged your ears :D ihihih

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:47 pm
by Fugazi
NICE!!!! :D
Downloading ma friend
thanks for sharing !!!

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:04 pm
by Wic|{ed
Fugazi wrote:NICE!!!! :D
Downloading ma friend
thanks for sharing !!!
you're welcome 8-) enjoy it :drinks

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:12 pm
by iDyLLiC sOuL
Very Nice to See ur New Mix Brotha Miguel :smoke: Ur Taste In Music Is Very Mature & Really The Kinda Stuf i like to Listin to in Dancefloors in Goa D: Downloding now :good:

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:36 pm
by iDyLLiC sOuL
Some Tracks Never Get Old :D Blasting Ur Session Loud BaBa :mrgreen: Bringing Back lot of Old Memories :bub :drum Very Nice Mix :bangin
Ano Kato :weedman:

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:53 pm
by GANIKA
Sir PsyCelot wrote:killer set...also known as WickedSet ;) as always...uploaded 2 stream :witch:
i echo the killer WickedSet :super blasting 8)

*

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:19 pm
by Wic|{ed
iDyLLiC sOuL wrote:Some Tracks Never Get Old :D Blasting Ur Session Loud BaBa :mrgreen: Bringing Back lot of Old Memories :bub :drum Very Nice Mix :bangin
Ano Kato :weedman:
Indeed, tracks like Ano Kato are ageless, and Trishula was a great source for those kind of tracks (not excluding DVR, Goanmantra Insomnia, Parvati and so on), giving inspirations for most of the nowdays producers, and new producers in those days that came enormous, Polyphonia, Orestis, Dark Elf, Psyfactor, Olien, Mubali, Jellyheadz, Kraft, Attoya, Ocelot, Derango, Megalopsy, Mind Distortion... you name it.... they are the basics of what we are listening today. Thank you for your feedback it's nice to see when my work is appreciated ! Big hug keep serious ^^

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:20 pm
by Wic|{ed
GANIKA wrote:
Sir PsyCelot wrote:killer set...also known as WickedSet ;) as always...uploaded 2 stream :witch:
i echo the killer WickedSet :super blasting 8)

*
ahahah thank you Ganika hope you enjoyed it XD

Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:51 pm
by iDyLLiC sOuL
Wic|{ed wrote: Indeed, tracks like Ano Kato are ageless, and Trishula was a great source for those kind of tracks (not excluding DVR, Goanmantra Insomnia, Parvati and so on), giving inspirations for most of the nowdays producers, and new producers in those days that came enormous, Polyphonia, Orestis, Dark Elf, Psyfactor, Olien, Mubali, Jellyheadz, Kraft, Attoya, Ocelot, Derango, Megalopsy, Mind Distortion... you name it.... they are the basics of what we are listening today. Thank you for your feedback it's nice to see when my work is appreciated ! Big hug keep serious ^^
Very True Brothaa :drinks I Think Para Halu & Old Penta Music is Also On That List 4 sure , Very Inspiring an Truely Psychedelic Music 8)