Live set recorded 01 August

Post links to DJ mixes, Live act sets here. hard psy trance, darkpsy, psystomp, psycore etc.... (no fluffy music please!)

Moderators: Wic|{ed, Sir PsyCelot

mudpeople
ॐ Mind
ॐ Mind

Live set recorded 01 August

Post by mudpeople » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:28 am

This set is mostly improvisation, except for a few of my studio tracks, and a few other tracks I jammed over. For the record, this set contains no audio loops, everything except the studio works was produced by synths in realtime (all software except the Microbrute).

A note on syncing analog hardware with Ableton: Ableton's MIDI clock out is notoriously inconsistent, so I've sorta taken a page from Minilogue and, instead of trying to sync the Microbrute 100% on-beat, just finding a sync that I find pleasing. So if you notice it being off-beat a bit, well, too bad. ;)

http://www.mixcloud.com/josephkastelic/ ... 01-august/
:witch: :crazyfly :ura :poor

If people enjoy it enough that they want it on the radio, I can Dropbox the OGG, just let me know.

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Re: Live set recorded 01 August

Post by dj_anubis » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:18 am

hello mudpeople I am really like you style :drinks

you sound really diffrent from other artists and its really cool so see artist who go in his own path :ura

really creative sounds and atmospheres you have there, and the fact it was live just making it much more cool :witch:

I will be happy to have the OGG file, so I can check it more deeply even when I am not at home :bangin :bangin :bangin :bangin

Thank you for sharing, and keep up the good work, share here some more stuff you make its really cool :partyman:

P.S

I could be wrong but I think that you also played at one of TRIPLAG event a few years ago...maybe it was on XTREAM DIMENSIONS show...or maybe in other show, I am almost positive that I heard a set of you there and I really like it and i really wanted to be able to listen to it many times after the show

so maybe if you have that set it will be awesom if you can upload it
Last edited by dj_anubis on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kshapana
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by kshapana » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Amazing stuff brother! Totally loving it. Quite different than the usual stuff. Feels really good to listen to something unique and not so typical. :xdance You have some really crazy skills :bravo All the best with your music bro! 8) Can't wait to listen to more of your music!

mudpeople
ॐ Mind
ॐ Mind

Post by mudpeople » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:46 am

Thanks guys :) I just make the sounds I like, and (at least when it turns out good) thats what ends up happening. :blush

Im pretty sure that recording from years back is lost in the mists of time, but thers a small chance its on some hard drive from back then that I haven't used in years, if I do find it, I'll share it

Here's the OGG of the latest one:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fkrx5pk4fcora ... 4.ogg?dl=0

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by dj_anubis » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:37 am

Thank you mudpeople :drinks

It wil be awesom if you can find the old live show :cheerG

Keep up the good work :drum :mag: :monkeydance :dance

kshapana
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by kshapana » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:51 pm

Thank you very much for the download link :yahoo Now I'm going to listen to this all day long! :xdance