why my FAT-BASS topic dissapeared???

Music creation & DJ mixing, how tos questions, discussions & help ~~~ Musical Software/hardware/skills etc...
Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Lol, bro, i don't think anyone got offended by anything. It's just that we don't know why they dissapeared, there is no trace in the admin logs of any deletion or move/removal. -_-

So, yeah, cosmic anomaly :P

Vess
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Vess » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:24 am

OXIDELIC wrote:
Vess wrote:first time i see this... i'm sure it's a problem rather than some of us to do this. why should somebody erase your thread OXIDELIC? doesn't make sence to me
my dear Vess with all the respect I never mentioned Somebody.

wishing you Luck
:witch:
the question was towards the administrators and I answered as an administrator and 'somebody' i referred to somebody from the administrators. it have been nasty bug. maybe you should make it again for all the guys who want to learn :poor :poor so we can :xdance :cheerG :cheerG :bananaskazi: :bananadance: :psybanana: \:D/

boom :D

Oxidelic
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Oxidelic » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:58 pm

anyway... we can play word games forever...

I will rewrite it down when there is some free time. with even more tips. but now it is just impossible for me.

love and respect 4 everyone
:drinks

Sir PsyCelot
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Sir PsyCelot » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:48 pm

OXIDELIC wrote:anyway... we can play word games forever...

I will rewrite it down when there is some free time. with even more tips. but now it is just impossible for me.

love and respect 4 everyone
:drinks
Zagoan allready started: viewtopic.php?t=5214 ;)

Mandari
Your vitals are stable!
Your vitals are stable!

Post by Mandari » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Zero-Blade wrote:Lol, bro, i don't think anyone got offended by anything. It's just that we don't know why they dissapeared, there is no trace in the admin logs of any deletion or move/removal
well, im fine with that mate, just to be sure ;)

anyways, me same, got no time actually to write again. and i think i wont do until the problem is known. would be really shit writing again for hours, just to see it disappears again. and im sorry, but this could be the case....

cheers :drinks