Page 1 of 1
Sounds from Devil May Cry 4
Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Than to pull out them from game?
Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:01 pm
What system you running it on?
Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:48 pm
Make your own sounds, almost all sounds in games, movies is done with real recorded sounds.. not synthesizers but samplers(NOT SAMPLES) SAMPLERS.. You can make those sounds with synthesizers too its up to you, but just enlightening you..
Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:43 pm
1. Get any audio recording software, that can record from stereo mix. I use Sony SoundForge.
2. Set the default recording device of your OS to stereo mix. (For Vista: Control Panel > Sound > Recording > select "Stereo Mix" and click "Set Default".
3. Start the program and start recording.
4. Go in game, while the program is recording, and play the part which you want to record.
5. Exit game, save file, voila.
Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:01 pm
Enough to rename the extension in OGG))))