Page 2 of 3

Re: !

Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:33 pm
by Zero-Blade
Blow wrote:Zero Blade!!!




:yahoo :fire:
Yeah?

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:19 pm
by iDyLLiC sOuL
Zero Blade Live :yahoo :crazyG Another reason 4 me to wanna come theree to germany for psycrow :yahoo :ura

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:07 pm
by kriz
just posting the last update from the orgz:

"we have a change / surprise

No Cosmo / Furious.......

Cosmo AND Furious play ALONE :-) !!!!!!! "

:bravo :bravo :bravo :bravo

Its not long before the travel starts, see ya sooooon....

Problem sound

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:31 pm
by MattCordell
Hi,
I remember last year was problem with loudnes music. At saturday they must down sound and off. This year not will problem with sound and police?

Re: Problem sound

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:03 pm
by Jelleb
MattCordell wrote:with sound and police?
hope not! :roll

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 am
by kriz
Ah well i hope and think this have been cleared this year, the problem was the volume DB was too high last year (it was fuckin insane)...

In 2007 they did not have this problem (but alse much smaller system, same location though).

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:28 pm
by MattCordell
kriz wrote:Ah well i hope and think this have been cleared this year, the problem was the volume DB was too high last year (it was fuckin insane)...

In 2007 they did not have this problem (but alse much smaller system, same location though).
maybe this year will allright.

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:30 pm
by MattCordell
Do you have somebody line-up? time by time project/dj...

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:03 am
by Zero-Blade
Friday 02.07.
08-10 Kill Bill / Chaosstepzz
10-12 Halunke
12-14 Corious
14-16 Marok / Oguh
16-18 Zero-Blade
18-20 Z
20-22 Ectogasmics
22-00 Kerosene Club

Saturday 03.07.
00-02 Trippy Hippies
02-04 Insector
04-06 Enichkin
06-08 Ender Nation Project
08-10 Kashyyyk
10-12 Derango
12-14 Zoolog
14-16 Jahbo
16-18 Farebi Jalebi
18-20 MDS
20-22 Khaos Sektor
22-00 Furious

Sunday 04.07.
00-02 Cosmo
02-04 Kindzadza
04-06 Sonik Scizzor
06-08 Zik
08-10 Kulu
10-12 Ken
12-14 Frantic Noise
14-16 Will O’ Wisp
16-18 Glosolalia
18-20 Megalopsy
20-22 Cannibal Crow

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:23 pm
by Yuu Rei
Zero-Blade wrote: Sunday 04.07.
00-02 Cosmo
02-04 Kindzadza
04-06 Sonik Scizzor
06-08 Zik
08-10 Kulu
10-12 Ken
12-14 Frantic Noise
14-16 Will O’ Wisp
16-18 Glosolalia
18-20 Megalopsy
20-22 Cannibal Crow
Best birthday ever, lol :)

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:54 pm
by kriz
Fuckin amazing festival, still in germany and still got the buzz goin.... wow !!! Pictures and videos are coming.....


:pop: :longwave: :smoke: :dj :Bo

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:24 pm
by MattCordell
kriz wrote:Fuckin amazing festival, still in germany and still got the buzz goin.... wow !!! Pictures and videos are coming.....


:pop: :longwave: :smoke: :dj :Bo
SUPER VERY GOOD!

Psycrowdelica 2010 DE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMl_ZYnbzFo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qCBF8hxs7M

Noc:
Cosmo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owMBmKz9oPs

Kerosine Club (laser show)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnns1pgKwas

Irgum Burgum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyj-HoQB6sU

Trippyhippies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpW9UUE6ezk

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:59 am
by Zero-Blade
Words cannot describe what happened there.. :crazyfly

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:10 pm
by Yuu Rei
This one was just amazing..! Only did one night and have heard high class psy all the time..

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 am
by Mafferetti
but why didnt come furoius?
last year he didnt come either. =( =(