Help me identify a track

Looking for something? Have something to offer? Information. People with skills. Trade. Exchange. Notice board. Post anything else that does not fit to other sections.
musiccalculater
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Help me identify a track

Post by musiccalculater » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:24 am

Whuts up psy brothers,,, ok so the othernight i was listening to tripsounds.com psy radio,,, now stick with me,,

I heard a track that blew my mind... This track sounded like the psytrance of a farm boy or omish rural kind of person... Straight up barnyard psy;, first i think there were crickets ,, then as the kick bass comes in there is a horse na-a-a-a-y-y-y sound,, then the tune gets going,,, about 145bpms id say,, cow bells and other sorts of strange percussion come in further enhanceing this Farmed out track! ,, it gets better though,,, this track procedes to freak some sound synthesis that to me sounded like a hardcore redneck would make if he accidently was chewing on a piece of weat that had a bit to much ergot fungus on it yah dig?! Lol,, so the track continues with various farm perspectives,, at one point it even had the sounds of,, dare i say "poop", like yes , animal poop, and flys,, track was very atmosphereic lmao,, im still not over it... The grand finally of the track had such a perfect combination of sound synthesis and rhythmic swing ,, it sounded like redneck acid aliens having a square dance or somthing! Omfg; what a crazy track. Who knows the name of the track i am describing / artist responceable? I will love u for life!

Chemical Reaction
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by Chemical Reaction » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:25 am

I think this is what you are looking for :bangin http://soundcloud.com/antispin/antispin ... slippit-tc

musiccalculater
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by musiccalculater » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:45 am

Thank you very much for taking the time to try to help,, but the track you have linked me to is not the one i speak of,, the one i speak of is waay more "barnyard" .. Lmao

I know this must sound funny ,, me getting all excited about a "Farm" track,, but bro if you heard this ,, you would be mind blown just as i am.. Any other ideas fellow triplagions?