ATTN: ALL artist

Looking for something? Have something to offer? Information. People with skills. Trade. Exchange. Notice board. Post anything else that does not fit to other sections.
Rebirth_1747
no beats in this soul ;(
no beats in this soul ;(

ATTN: ALL artist

Post by Rebirth_1747 » Mon May 16, 2011 1:01 am

I and my team are putting together a massive for spring. The venue is in the works looks like it will be in north carolina.

We are looking for everything out there. We are in need of Psytrance, Psy-Chill/Amb, some heavier Psy-Chill/Psy-Dub, Dubstep, and Tribal Trance. Each being for one of five stages. We are looking for Djs and Live PA artist alike that bring a positive vibe, and are in it for the music. We do not want talent that is going to come blow everyone's mind and see how fucked up you can get these guys. That is not what we are about. We are here to create a spiritual experience for our guest.

We are also looking for preformance artist of any kind: Dancers, Fire(of and kind), Poi, Contortionist. Any kind of talent you have is welcome

Also looking for visual artist of all kinds: Painters, Bodypainting, Drawing, String Art, General deco, some one into Feng Shui ( must have skype for pre event meetings.) 5 Painters do to LIVE ON STAGE painting.

Also looking for 2 Elemental Energy Massage Therapist, 1 very very amazing Yoga instructor for 4 sessions , 1 person to do 2 guided meditation sessions through out the weekend.

Please if you are interested in being part of this music and arts festival contact me Rebirth1747@gmail.com subject festival

If you are music please include a demo, a link to a demo or ask for my address to mail something off.

Visual Artist please include samples of your work

Proformance Artist: please include a sample video

Everyone please tell me a little bit about your self and why you do what you do and what it means to you.

Those of you that see this and are like i must attend Look for a general info annoucement around september I will post in this thread when it is released on where to find more info.

Thank you all for you time
Namaste
Ross

madjester
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Re: ATTN: ALL artist

Post by madjester » Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Just a couple of things I have to say here... Btw, these are my opinion and my opinion only.

This is a forum for Dark Psytrance, not Fullon Psytrance. Most Dark Psytrance tends to be extreme, psychedelic and some of it may bring you *bad* or dark feelings. The intention here many times is either just because it's cool or to actually get the listener to ponder the many fears he has in his life, eg: our mortality, the act of eating meat (hey, animals do it, but we can choose not to, awesome, huh?), as well as the brooding expanse of the darkness of space. And hey, you can't be truly happy if you're never sad.
Rebirth_1747 wrote:We are looking for Djs and Live PA artist alike that bring a positive vibe, and are in it for the music. We do not want talent that is going to come blow everyone's mind and see how fucked up you can get these guys. That is not what we are about. We are here to create a spiritual experience for our guest.
Spirituality and 'Blowing everyone's mind' is not mutually exclusive. In fact they should be mutually inclusive. Every time I get my *mind* blown at Psytrance parties it's pretty spiritual. I would think something like this would be core to a counter-culture musical event instead of pre-ordained rituals with minimalistic drumming which just harkens back to the days when we wiped our ass with leaves and took orders from crazy people who wouldn't share their drugs with the rest of the class.

Waater
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by Waater » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:35 pm

I am Triplag Music Dj, I make mind and body go pop*
I make release for Triplag last year "Tribalessence" and I live in the states.

If you want some deep solid beats, contact me! ;) I also play idm/downbeat and think you would like this as well.

main site: http://waater.us - recent mixes at: http://mixcloud.com/waater

I do agree with some of the above, but all the same, we are here to make positive intentions and real music happen in this fundamental world.

:super

All the best

:wink: :-( ;-) :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :Hangman:

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Moved to the "Looking for something?" a.k.a. Trip Bazar forum.

P.s. Seeing what other styles of music you are looking for, our style of music might be too heavy for you. Nevertheless, you should go through the Self-Produced Tracks and DJ Sets forums and hear what people offer here. Also, check soundclouds and mixclouds! Hope you have a blast!

Waater
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by Waater » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:58 pm

I think it's a bot.
Could be wrong though! Figured it's worth a shot at booking for north carolina ;)

:axe:

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:49 am

Waater wrote:I think it's a bot.
He's not a bot. Bots can be identified pretty easy - they always post weird links or have weird links in their signatures.

Waater
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by Waater » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:37 pm

A bot (aka forum bot):

One who goes around multiple forums sending massive data out about the need for something and not following up after anyone asks questions.

One who poses questions as a massive text and waits for responses privately not posting in always the best of areas.

Mass Spam text. :P

It was a joke.