Survey: Synesthesia and being a psy freak: AKA Seeing Music

Everything else psy related. Ideas & life ~~ share your trip and psy experience and etc...

Moderator: Fantapsy

Do you have other senses that come into play when you listen to psy trance such as actually seeing the music as colors, shapes textures, and even tactile sensations such as touch and smell and tastes?

Yes, all the time or more than half the time.
20%
No
5%
Sometimes, it depends on the music and my state of mind and concioussness
60%
Only when I am on a psychotropic of entheogenic substance
15%

Total votes: 20

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:56 am

well this is also something that i tried to explain in isratrance but they did not get it because they obviously took themselves too seriosly. some of them i mean...
about the talent and the knowledge.
when i started to play piano with 5, the trainer wanted me first to play like that pushing the white and black keys till something pleasant appears. one year after this training ( four hours per week pushing keys) , the teacher showed me the theory about the octaves and minor and major and everything, so then i could perform much better. so i am quite convinced that the knowledge can improve the performance....and the talent to perform...whatever it is...playing piano or playing sometthing else...

and what is knowledge anyway?? in case you just want to play music, yeah sure you need first of all talent, but what if you play music as an act of healing??????????????????? as an act of true magic??????? healing frequencies??????? then you can do much better with the knowledge.....music is more than talent to create sounds....

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:04 am

but i am sorry to abuse anyone...i just seem not to come well along with the wider trance forums recently. had so many paranoid states in a few of them....

Umpalumpa
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by Umpalumpa » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 am

time wave zero wrote:well this is also something that i tried to explain in isratrance but they did not get it because they obviously took themselves too seriosly. some of them i mean...
about the talent and the knowledge.
when i started to play piano with 5, the trainer wanted me first to play like that pushing the white and black keys till something pleasant appears. one year after this training ( four hours per week pushing keys) , the teacher showed me the theory about the octaves and minor and major and everything, so then i could perform much better. so i am quite convinced that the knowledge can improve the performance....and the talent to perform...whatever it is...playing piano or playing sometthing else...

and what is knowledge anyway?? in case you just want to play music, yeah sure you need first of all talent, but what if you play music as an act of healing??????????????????? as an act of true magic??????? healing frequencies??????? then you can do much better with the knowledge.....music is more than talent to create sounds....
Ur absolutly right when u say that knowledge can improve ur skills, but it's not strictly necessary in my opinion. Sorry i was just pissed with this filthy society, and our conversation is completly off topic, so don't be sorry to abuse, u havn't.

And don't ever be sorry if ur arguing showing some valid evidence, as someone i can't remember said, "prooving someone is wrong should not be seen as bad,instead is elevating that person to a new state of conscienceness of the world"

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:28 am

but we are not so much off topic. it is exactly the topic. the colours and the sound. the frequencies of the colour and the frequencies of the music....all in resonance....

yes proving wrong has rarely worked for me either. i think i have always had enormously a lot of wind with every single idea of mine and lots of people to try to prove it wrong. but i dont give up. i truely believe that the cosmic octave can be really a great way to understand god and nature....

Cinder
Vomitstorm

Post by Cinder » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:20 pm

all i have to say is that its amazing to experience!!

MIND MACHINE FTW!! 8-)

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Here's an article on tasting the music:

Senses-crossover makes for tasty music

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:26 am

hi freaks,

i made a new video tutorial together with akasha project in his studio about the cosmic octave and the 432 hz , the cosmic pitch.

this video is in german only , but i think there are quite a few freaks here who understand the language. for all others i will put a shorter translated version very soon.

http://timewavezero-productions.com/tv/ ... no_cache=1

VIDEO TEIL 1 Einführung in die Kosmische Oktave
VIDEO TEIL 2 432 Hz: Der kosmische Kammerton
VIDEO TEIL 3 Die Planetentöne und die Astronomie
VIDEO TEIL 4 Molekülvertonung und Quantenmusik
VIDEO TEIL 5 Die Wirkung der Kosmischen Oktave auf dem Dancefloor
VIDEO TEIL 6 Wie wird kosmische Musik gemacht?
VIDEO TEIL 7 Pitchbends und die Kosmische Oktave
VIDEO TEIL 8 Chromatische und diatonische Tonleiter