[Planning] Insanity Intro

Announce, reviews & comments about psychedelic trance parties. Online gatherings and radio shows.
Sir PsyCelot
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Sir PsyCelot » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:00 pm

I know Earthdance concept but i'd rather have 1 good festival instead of separate parties @ once

I wanna meet triplag members and total crew, and not only in spirit but alive 8-)

seperate parties can be thrown all year long but how many times we meet eachother ?

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Cinder wrote:Our crew has been throwing events for 5+ years now :)

if we could collaborate with a couple crews across the pond we could def make it happen with the triplag name :)
i was thinking about that Dave. Although I never was on your parties I got good feedback from Jorge.

However, it can be difficult for some our Triplag members to get visas to USA. and offocurce there is an expensive travel

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:11 pm

kriz wrote:I was thinking about this last night ... We all know Earthdance, and its concept of having gatherings around the world at the same time .. Connecting in spirit with the other dancer, on the other part of the world...

The concept is not too difficult to do, some do very small parties, some do bigger but all is the same concepet and name (experience) ...

Maybe something like this can be applied to the Triplag Insanity Nitro, let the virus spread and let members here do small gatherings and let it grow...

The danger of doing a full scale festival, with new crews can be fatal. But an all over the world 24 hour (some more, some less), starting with very small family style parties.... Going for some locations the first year, and then growing...
than is very interesting idea!! :bravo

Cinder
Vomitstorm

Post by Cinder » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:20 pm

f u n g u s o k wrote:
Cinder wrote:Our crew has been throwing events for 5+ years now :)

if we could collaborate with a couple crews across the pond we could def make it happen with the triplag name :)
i was thinking about that Dave. Although I never was on your parties I got good feedback from Jorge.

However, it can be difficult for some our Triplag members to get visas to USA. and offocurce there is an expensive travel
no worries bro we do not have to have visas to leave the united states :) we can come to europe no problem :P

make it easy on the international crew...we are looking for an excuse to leave the states regardless!!

Yo tomato's get your asses down here so we can go to Europe...seriously.

Oh and AtlPsy would be in full effect :P

Cinder
Vomitstorm

Post by Cinder » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:21 pm

thanks jorge for the good feedback on the way we throw events...even tho atlpsy was not who brought you the time you did play at world bridge...that was those people...we do things different but they are still family :)

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Sup dudes and dudettes. :P Sry for not responding earlier, I have some troubles right now I have to fix.

About the "Triplag Festival" idea - I had that idea for 3 or 4 years now. It can be done in Bulgaria, I can get the Forest People and PsyTech team together to make something, but currently I do not have the necessary cash to organize a festival, althou there will definatelly be one in the future.

There are awesome places in the mountains here, that will be great for a festival and a little further from any cities/towns, we're sure we won't have any problems with police or such stuff.

Also, as someone mentioned before, about the expenses - Bulgaria is mostly non-expensive for outside ppl, so food, accomodation, drinks, etc. shouldn't seem expensive. The expensive part, probably is getting to here, but it's like that everywhere.

So, basically, the first and only problem of organizing this is the expenses.

Cinder
Vomitstorm

Post by Cinder » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Expenses aren't that bad when there's a couple of crews of people in the US that are prepared to contribute and organize :drinks

Vess
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Vess » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:53 pm

count me in also with the contribution and help

i will make the flyers and i can print them in a good deal in bulgaria.

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Certainly Bulgaria looks better for me as well.
simply cos it is in Europe :D
and yes Kris -- you had this idea long time ago and we did talked about it online and when you were in Ireland.
but no need to rush with the festival -- see how things will develop naturally ;)

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Well, if there are people/crews that want to help, maybe we can do something after all. :) I'll do some research for stuff here.

Maybe we can add a "Triplag Festival" subforum and we add ppl that want to help there, so we can communicate faster? What you think, Vic? :yahoo

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by dj_anubis » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:19 pm

BULGARIA is the best for me. to caome to united state is really expensive, bulgaria is close to israel and not expensive :drinks

I am so glad to see that this getting warmer :yahoo

bigbacterials
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by bigbacterials » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:46 pm

:Rolf :Rolf :Rolf :Rolf :Rolf :Rolf :Rolf
good party 4 all triplag family i feel its come :yahoo
boom

Vess
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Vess » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:59 am

lets do it lets do it

pre festival this year and official triplag 5 years anniversary insanity next year :ura :ura :ura :xdance :xdance :witch: :witch: :Rolf

NANPSY
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by NANPSY » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:01 pm

So....still want to put out there to you all that
Canada is still a good option, yeah?

Again, Ganika is there and she has thrown
parties before...

I would also assume it would be easier to get
into Canada than the USA.

Also, it seems Canada would easy for all to get to
from their respective locations, meaning it's fairly
centrally located...please correct me if I'm wrong...

:crazyfly

Psylove,

Nancy

Unwashed Tomato
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by Unwashed Tomato » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Canada sounds great to us! :drinks