03-05/JUL/09, Germany - Psycrowdelica

Announce, reviews & comments about psychedelic trance parties. Online gatherings and radio shows.
kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 pm

hehehe ;)

One month and counting down.. This will be amaaaazing !!!!

Sir PsyCelot
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Sir PsyCelot » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:57 pm

checked my tent and tickets are booked :yahoo

:ura

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Tested tent last weekend, working very good !!

---> 3 - 2 - 1 -> Lift off -> Were going into hyperspace ->>>> :crazyfly

gamma
Your vitals are stable!
Your vitals are stable!

Post by gamma » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:37 pm

kriz wrote: Were going into hyperspace ->>>> :crazyfly
hehehe ;)

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:35 pm

@CampAttack, thanks, happy to hear that.

@all: hope to see more of you there. please feel free to contact me if you stay in berlin before and after the festival:).

i am still not sure how i am going to reach to place. i have no car at the moment and i am a bit outside of the age for going to festivals only with the bag.
so actually i either have to rent a car for sleeping or i have to use another car of someone or i have to find someone who has a place for me.
there is still time for this but if anyone is interested, you can contact me.

i havent seen psycrow and jessy for a long time. i have to check how they are doing...hope everything is perfect.

i need the playlists. really. a lot. nowadays i just have to really choose where and when und in front of whom i let my mind travel. cant do it with anyone any more.

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:14 pm

Ahh then all is ready for me and my trip down to berlin !!!

Cant wait to get to the blasting soundsystem again !! Freaks ahead !!

:drinks

Vess
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by Vess » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:03 am

:crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG :crazyG

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:47 pm

wow, it is only in two weeks! time is going fast...

to all friends and virtually real family members:
wish you a very nice flight to berlin and i am very happy to see you or to experience your astral souls in physical reality:)
especially a lot of greets to the crew of venezuela:)

if you need anything while you are here ( this is directed to everyone and also to the people with whom i might have a small friendly quarrel on the internet ;) - hope you dont take it seriously ), please contact me. my number is in the impressum of my website.

i will be on a beautiful island in germany before this event ( hope i will get my ass to go the festival at all:))), kidding, i need to know what is the music of 2009...:)
so i might not be in berlin but if you need anything, please feel very welcome to contact me.

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:36 pm

just wanted to add a small message for all friends from here with whom we spoke about it:
it is not hundreds percent certain that i will manage to get to the place from the island ( rügen). there i have to work on filming and i dont know what time we need. i will try but if i dont make it: wish you a lot of nice moments on psycrowdelica:).
hope you excuse me fo r the message - just wanted to say this to the virtual friends from triplag community with whom we talked about it.

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:41 pm

hope you make it Tina ;)

Enjoy anyway ...... but you shold get off the island in time :crazyfly

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:29 pm

thanks kriz:). are you gonna have a triplag camp or something of this kind? are we gonna find each other in case we are all there at the same place?

it is gonna be really huge, i suppose...
i dont intend to have a lot of social contacts there, if i get myself to come at all....i am just gonna go for some good music at the night....so if there will be a camp or sth, please tell me, so that i know where to find you....

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:13 pm

no plans for an offical triplag camp yet.. as i know the area its filled with trees and a big camp is hard to do.. but lets see...

Maybe i finally do the Triplag flag, and let it go high ? hehehe

only 12 days to go ;)

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:26 pm

jeah, take warm clothes:). but you know this since you are even more north than here. :) actually i will be nearer to norway than to drebkau at the time before the festival ( almost);))

i still havent found the time to see psycrow and jessy and ask about the playlists. i read in goabase that there is no playlist and the sound system will be the star. actually i dont need the stars, i need the ones who dont take me into bad trip with telling me what i have to believe in and how i have to describe the music. i will believe whatever i want to believe. and if i want, i will call it dark. i have to be careful with bad trips since i am alone at this time and if i dont care, no one else will.

anyway. if anyone has a place in the car for me, please tell me. i would appreciate it. from berlin then....i will not use the meeting points in goabase cause i had enought of the main stream trance there and i dont even wanna read what they write. there is quarrel again in the psycrowdelica topic. i cant stand it. i cant hear it. why dont they just go to hell or just to another nice progressive party...i dont get the f@#king point

NANPSY
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by NANPSY » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Arrrgghhhh....

If I had the funds I'd be at this party in a minute!

8-)

The line up is too awesome! Dark, dark and only
dark! YeaUh!

Massive props to this party!

8)

Psylove,

Nancy

time wave zero
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by time wave zero » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:46 pm

would be so great to have you here sister. there are not many like you in the region 8-)
here it is already a sin to call to dark. not only here. actually i can think of very few countries who love to call it dark. generally.

i still cannot visualize how i will get there. may be i will not get there.