Fragletrollet - Playground of Spirit : Shaman Films Records

Dark Psy Trance Music promotions ~~~
Announce new CD releases, digital media releases, CD reviews, share your opinion... (no fluff!)
kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Fragletrollet - Playground of Spirit : Shaman Films Records

Post by kriz » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Artist: Fragletrollet
Album: Playground of Spirit
Label: Shaman Films Records
Release date: 7/2009 - OUT NOW!
Format: Digipack CD

Tracklist:

1. Unknown Cause - Human Alien
2. Alien Human
3. The Forest Spirit
4. Beauty of Duality
5. Reptilian Regime
6. Manik 11 (Knights of the Awakening)
7. Playground of Spirit

Release notes:

From the forests of Norway comes the epic tale of Magnus aka FRAGLETROLLET. A non stop seamingless sonic voyage deep into the realms of the enchanted scandinavian lands.. come and explore the playground of spirit and let the music speak for itself..

http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=5054
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sam/sam1cd011.html
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/disp ... sp?id=8082

http://www.shamanfilms.net/
http://www.myspace.com/fragletrollet
Last edited by kriz on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 pm

I saw this wasnt posted here, this is one gem of an album...

A review is coming from me... VERY recomended !!

Way to go Fragletrollet !!

Specter
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by Specter » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:12 am

Ohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho

Now thats something i was waiting for a loooooooooooong time.

A Fragle album, was about time.
For anyone who dont know this (thing that i doubt) i advice you to get it fast, this is some of the most experimental, crazy, psychadelic shit you will ever listen, this guy rocks

Way to go Fragle

:drinks 8) :xdance :shocked :bangin :roll :poor 8-)

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:52 am

This one is a deep spiritual trip :bangin 8)

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Magnus did it again, eh? :) Congrats on the album, keep rocking! :yahoo

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:08 am

My review of this cd filled with psychedelic mindstates:

Finally the debut album of Fragletrollet is here!! I know alot of you have waited for this, myself have been really looking forward to this moment.

Fragletrollet is a guy from Norway who really got a good style going, to compare the style with others is abit hard, but the style is between goa - dark - experimental -> psytrance You just have to listen. (It will take you into new worlds and it goes direct into the brain.. insane !!)

Released on Shaman Films Media, Digipack with great cover. This is strong shamanic music, with beutiful forest atmosphere wrapped in a psychedelic wrapping. Just unpack and try this one...

The traxxx:

1. Unknown Cause - Human Alien: Atmospheric intro at start. You can hear all the elements from the tribes from around the world.. After some minutes we get a bass drum introduced, then chanting. Slow driving bass and really nice atmosphere. Easy to get the mind floating away with this track

2. Alien Human: Ahh the tracks are mixed, so it floats right into the next track! The goa style bass comes here, ahhh, strong but still the good classic goa feeling. Very atmospheric, forest goa ? Ahhhh !!! A bass bounces around here, woman (alien human) sings out into this forest landscape. A meldy gets played around here also =)

3.The Forest Spirit: Ahh wow, Forest Spirit.. He is turning the wheel now, its amazing how music can affect you. This brings you back to the forest but its dark now.... Energy levels are rising now, still some elements of light in this forest floats around. Creating a good harmony in this track. And as always with this guy, suddenly the tracks changes and takes you to a totally new place...

Its a very exciting track, and it surprises you again and again... Ahhhh !!!

4. Beaty of Duality: Ahh wow, this track now just made freak out here, had to move my body in a total crazy manner... Ahh so great pumping style, the atmosphere feels even stronger than last tracks ... This will get you chills all over the body! He takes you on this magical trip, music can do alot! Bringing you into a deep psychedelic realm. Also with so many surprises along...

5. Reptilian Regime: Sometimes I can almost see a movie just by hearing this music, images projected into my head.. Very atmospheric start diving into madness. This brings into a very strong sound, driving you more and more into a web of sounds and emotions. Deep driving atompshere here,

6. Manik II (Knights of the awakening): This track is 18minutes long.. Want Epic psychedelic forest trance ? This is for you. Amazing, this style going here is Fragletrollet !! Its so psychedelic everything starts melting around you, very hard to not let the music take you far away into new spaces of madness and joy. Always pushing and changing it.

7. Playground of Spirit: Ahh atmopspheric stuff, and so fresh! You dont know what will happen im this song....Going with a steady beat, then the very hypnotic meldy.. Ahhh.. Listen ..... And it goes on, always changing and twisting, and it feels very natural and real...... . . . .. . .

------------------------------------------

Round up:

This is timeless psychedelic insanity/clarity... Not your "normal" psytrance cd... For me really shamanik psy..

Get it (I cant stress this enough)and book him to your festivals

Check it out:

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/disp ... sp?id=8082

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sam/sam1cd011.html

LSDan
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by LSDan » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Just arrived in post today. Amazing stuff. I highly recommend this. :bangin :bangin :bangin :bangin :bangin :drinks

LSDan
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by LSDan » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:39 pm

This is like a combo of Psykovsky, Terminator and Para Halu. It's amazing

balcannibal
The beat is born
The beat is born

Post by balcannibal » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:39 am

Like Kriz said , it's a shamanik psychedelic music, some nasty brewing atmospheric tracks all over the album...

Good work from mister Fragletrollet!

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Very goa style in some parts, very deep dark in others.

Cheers, Magnus, you've done it! ^_^

:xdance :crazyfly