03-05/JUL/09, Germany - Psycrowdelica

Announce, reviews & comments about psychedelic trance parties. Online gatherings and radio shows.
User avatar
Sir PsyCelot
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide
Posts: 1132
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:18 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Sir PsyCelot » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:44 am

Yara wrote:AMAZING!!!! Was a killer experiencie, sad that i didnt meet some triplagers there, maybe next time!!! :crazyG

Soon ill post my pics!!!

Ill never forget this party!!!

Big BoOoOM

Yara.-
The next weekend i'll 4 sure find u at the dancefloor of Dirty Dancing
2 bad Oxi won't play @ party anymore....
so you'll have to comfort me ;-)
I will be wearing my Triplag shirt 4 being noticed....ow...and jump like crazy :reallygood:

Hans

Oxidelic
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe
Posts: 398
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:36 pm

Post by Oxidelic » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Sir Psy-celot wrote:
Yara wrote:
Yara.-
The next weekend i'll 4 sure find u at the dancefloor of Dirty Dancing
2 bad Oxi won't play @ party anymore....
so you'll have to comfort me ;-)
I will be wearing my Triplag shirt 4 being noticed....ow...and jump like crazy :reallygood:

Hans
Sir Psy celot, Yara my dear, really sorry but as you may know just at this moment me and my girlfriend are just before the wedding ceremony and it will be really impossible for us to come over there. Thats why we accepted the party here in my own country and town, we are sorry but as soon as we get out of all the engagements and nad have a bit more free time we will come for sure, friends! Hugs guys ;)

User avatar
Zero-Blade
Psycho
Posts: 1084
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:54 pm
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Contact:

Post by Zero-Blade » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:09 am

OXIDELIC wrote:
Sir Psy-celot wrote:
Yara wrote:
Yara.-
The next weekend i'll 4 sure find u at the dancefloor of Dirty Dancing
2 bad Oxi won't play @ party anymore....
so you'll have to comfort me ;-)
I will be wearing my Triplag shirt 4 being noticed....ow...and jump like crazy :reallygood:

Hans
Sir Psy celot, Yara my dear, really sorry but as you may know just at this moment me and my girlfriend are just before the wedding ceremony and it will be really impossible for us to come over there. Thats why we accepted the party here in my own country and town, we are sorry but as soon as we get out of all the engagements and nad have a bit more free time we will come for sure, friends! Hugs guys ;)
WAH? Didn't know that you were getting married. :D Congrats! :D

RAWAR / BOLENATH
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by RAWAR / BOLENATH » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:25 am

kriz wrote:Yara: Too bad we didnt meet.-.. Next party we should arrange a meeting place, so we can meet in person ;) A Triplag meeting :)



---- And also, maybe we need a gallery with pictures, so we know how each other look.. abit easier to hookup then ;)))

Too all who wasnt there... The seed have been planted, now we have to wait for the plant to grow...!!!

i agree kriz , i couldent find many ppl there ( you kriz for instance ) because i dont know how you guys look like . for instance i would like to know who was with the triplag tshirt on the front of the floor with kind long hair .



this was to me the festival of the year for sure , massive line up , massive family reunion ( i felt on a summer camp for psyfreaks ) , lovely faces , nice location , huge clean and powerfull sound system ..... tss tss tss i dont realy now how to describe it , if you miss it i must tell you lost the most psychedelic festival and reunion of the last couple of years .


big boom to Khree and his wife for the great moments you guys created there along with your crew and friends , namaste to all and big big booommm . next year we meet us there again for the magnificent weedning ma friends . hugsss.


booommm

gamma
Your vitals are stable!
Your vitals are stable!
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:11 am
Location: london

Post by gamma » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 pm

big boom to all that i saw at the party,kriz, sir, mutant and ruth, yara and oxidelic, i think we saw each other never got around to chatting, sorry, rawar u played a killer set man, nice.
i saw the guy with the triplag shirt aith the long hair, i approached him with a massive grin on my face started talking about the forum and he looked at me like i was on drugs :D

anyway turns out he just has the shirt, doesnt even know about the forum.

so this was a real killa party, hope to se u all next year.

RAWAR / BOLENATH
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe
Posts: 314
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by RAWAR / BOLENATH » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:11 pm

gamma wrote: turns out he just has the shirt, doesnt even know about the forum.

so this was a real killa party, hope to se u all next year.

hehehehehheh anyway triplag is great label and one of the best on market so its normal that ppl start buying the merchandising this is very nice and very good sign .. long live triplag .


gamma and thanks for the coments brother , glad you liked the set hope to se you guys soon at the dance floor .


booooommmmm

User avatar
vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide
Posts: 1964
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:10 pm
Location: Triplag
Contact:

Post by vic » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:52 am

gamma wrote: i saw the guy with the triplag shirt aith the long hair, i approached him with a massive grin on my face started talking about the forum and he looked at me like i was on drugs :D

anyway turns out he just has the shirt, doesnt even know about the forum.
.
:D maybe he was on drugs :D ;)

krono_psy
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:39 pm
Location: portugal/holland
Contact:

boomm

Post by krono_psy » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:18 pm

hey hans where are your pics i wanna see them :shocked

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests