[CANCELED] 25-27/JUN/10, Switzerland - The Ritual

Announce, reviews & comments about psychedelic trance parties. Online gatherings and radio shows.
Specter
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by Specter » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Oh yeaaaaaaaaah supper
Place looks beautiful

I have plain tickets already :crazyfly :roll

Specter
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by Specter » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Some update in the Line up, posted in Goabase

Live Acts

PSYKOVSKY (OSOM Music, Tantrumm Records - RUS) - special open end set
KINDZADZA (OSOM Music - RUS)
OCELOT (Zaikadelic - USA)
ORESTIS (Tantrumm Records - GRE)
BAAL (Triplag - JPN)
SAVAGE SCREAM (Phreex - JPN)
ENICHKIN (Avatar - RUS)
GLOSSOLALIA (Dark Prisma - ARG)
KRAFT (Insomnia - RUS)
NOISE GUST (Full Moon - JPN)
TOROG (2to6 - SUI)
+ some surprise acts

DJs

MEGALOPSY (Dark Prisma - ARG)
SENSIENT (Zenon - AUS)
ANKUR (Seres - GER)
KYROS (OSF)
NÖDWEISZ (OSF)
GOSA (OSF)
ANOMIS (OSF)
TALLKIRSZ (Kadesha)
ZENKATSU (USP)
STARDUST (USP)
MILOSZ (USP)
TUAKIRF
+ surprise acts

Chill

OCELOT (Avatar, USA – ambient)
BONG-RA (AdNoiseam, NED – breakcore)
IGORRR (AdNoiseam, FRA – breakcore)
DJ HVAD aka KIS KISHORE (Sygnok Records, DEN – breakcore)
MYSTIFICATION (Hardline, HUN – drum’n’bass)
Psycharox (Woodroom – oldschool goa)
Anakoluth (live, oldschool goa)
Sir Brandy (oldschool goa)
Zenit (Bangladesh, dubstep)
Raphallus Orgasmus (Bangladesh, dubstep)
Flowtune (Blazin’ dubs, dubstep)
Flowtune 2 (Blazin’s dubs, dubstep)
Mykorrhiza Dub (OSF, dubstep)
Gingerfail (OSF, dubstep/breakcore)
Mizoo (Biolive, ambient)
Kliqo (ambient)
Armonix (ambient)
Imox (Feel Free, minimal)
Sandsturm (Klangwelt7, minimal)
Grizzly (Klangwelt7, minimal)
Kreuzton (Klangwelt7, minimal)
Pilzzar (Klangwelt7, minimal)
Beatwitch (Klangwelt7, minimal)
Sheerday (minimal)
Zenkatsu (USP, minimal)
Ruff (USP, drum’n’bass)
Bassgabe (USP, drum’n’bass)
Stardust (USP, ambient)
Milosz (USP, techno)

Deco
TROOTOOTOO (UKR)
FLUOROBOTANICS (CZ)
Last edited by Specter on Fri May 21, 2010 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Specter
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by Specter » Fri May 21, 2010 12:40 am

Update about location:

Location Tschiertschen-Praden, near Chur. the closest airport is Zürich-Kloten. Basel-Mulhouse is also quite close.

There are 2 trains per hour from Zurich to Church
The time travel is 1h15m or 1h30m and the cost around 26€ (37 CHF) each way.
You can check times, prices and purchase your ticket at:
http://mct.sbb.ch/mct/en/

There are public buses from Chur to Tschiertschen-Praden. They depart at the following times:
Fr: 07:15, 08:05, 09:05, 11:10, 12:10, 14:00, 16:05, 17:05, 19:10, 20:05, 22:10, 00:10
Sa: 07:15, 08:05, 09:05, 10:10, 12:10, 14:00, 16:05, 17:05, 18:05, 19:05, 20:10, 22:10, 00:10

More info on parking and camping area very soon!

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 am

Urgent info !!!!! I read messages from Ankur saying it is cancelled ???!

Please get back with offical info, watch this space for more updates..

Ankur Seres;

"Fact is that on Friday we received an email from the local authorities that they have suddenly decided not to allow our festival to happen in their community.

The reasons we were given were: afraid of too loud music, afraid of too many people, afraid of too many drugs. All these points had been discussed on previous meetings with the authorities and we had always been told that there were no issue at all and that we were allowed to organize our gathering and to “do what we want during this weekend”.

These assurations turned out to be malicious lies in retrospective and now we face the problem of not having an official location two weeks before the ritual."

And i bought my flight to Zurich now last saturday, fuuuuck... Ankur also writes they will try to make a small one ...

Keep updating this page for the latest info ..,.

DJ Milosz
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by DJ Milosz » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Dear freaks,

in the past few days the rumour has been spreading that we have to cancel the Ritual so we decided to clarify the situation.

Fact is that on Friday we received an email from the local authorities that they have suddenly decided not to allow our festival to happen in their community. The reasons we were given were: afraid of too loud music, afraid of too many people, afraid of too many drugs. All these points had been discussed on previous meetings with the authorities and we had always been told that they were no problem at all and that we were allowed to organize our gathering and to “do what we want during this weekend”. These assurations turned out to be malicious lies in retrospective and now we face the problem of not having an official location two weeks before the ritual.

But we are not giving up on the idea of organizing an international gathering of like-minded people here in Switzerland on the weekend of 25-27 june 2010. Our aim is to meet somewhere in nature with a nice and powerful sound system and to dance together under the stars and the full moon. We use all our contacts in the local psytrance scene to find a place where we could do this.

We would be very happy if all of you who already booked their flights etc. and who would like to participate in the ritual would turn in up here in Switzerland to be part of this year’s gathering. We can assure you that we are doing everything in our hands to find a spot where we can celebrate safely. Most of the artists announced are confirmed and will perform there. We kindly ask you to do as us and to keep your faith that in one form or another we will celebrate together in two weeks time.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us

Ritual team

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:54 am

Keep us posted, alot of us have the flight allready .. so see ya there!

DJ Milosz
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by DJ Milosz » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 am

unfortunately we have to cancel this event. we tried everything but in such a short time it wasn't possible to find a location where we could guarantee a safe partying environment for three days.

we are very sorry about this and will learn our lessons from the mistakes we made while organizing this event.

feel free to contact is if you are stranded in switzerland next week and don't know what to do.

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:06 am

ohh no :( this will be one fuckin expensive swizz travel :(

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:41 am

:poor :poor :poor :poor :poor

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 am

So as long the organizers doesnt want to put up a public alternative i have to tell what alternatives are out there:

No darkpsy only festivals though :(

http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party/details/51291 - Reisefieber VI - OpenAir, 3 Tage
Schelten Kt. Bern · Switzerland · Open Air ---- If you are allready in Swizz this might be a solution for you..

http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party/details/52844 - BERGTANZ IV
nähe Innsbruck · Austria · Open Air · Alittle more way. nut not far.. Small family festival with dark and psy.

If in Germany still ;

http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party/details/48697 - ErroR 404 Moonparty - Umsonst und Draußen
Hamburg · Germany · Open Air - Free party with darkpsy (all weekend).

Allright so lets see what will happen..

Mandari
Your vitals are stable!
Your vitals are stable!

Post by Mandari » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 am

im soooooo sorry fo that,

have to say i was really looking forward to come over this year, but out of many reasons i was not able to get this managed. anyways, my friend has been there last year tellin me each time we see about the blast he had there :D

hopefully things will happen next year as i really want to join the ritual at least one time.

to the alternatives.... dunno about the first, but the second will be at least for most of you a visual and sonic pleasure. bergtanz is up 2ooom or more in the mountains of tirol, so.... if i had not to play on the second alternative (moonparty in hamburg, pretty central and easy to reach, only dark!!!) i definitily would go for tirol. their partys are a blast, very familiary athmo. i really enjoyed my first time over there and can really recommend most of you comming from swiss or already paid flights for ritual to come over to inssbruck or germany. at the end maybe you save some money as time will be not as expensive than in swiss. austria´s much less expensive and kind of easy to reach from swiss by train or stuff. if you hold in swiss without ritual happening you will spend a lot of dollars :D
sure germany is not that easy to reach, anyways you will easily get by train through whole germany for few bucks if you just reach munich.

btw i really would love to get my place for ritual maybe next year. sure to play and listen with lots of pleasure xD

sooo, milosz, dunno but would be great to talk soon on that as you guys are harder to reach than pope by mail... !! :D

keep in touch and hope you all will pass well that weekend.

boOM

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:51 am

Yeah i should have gone to hamburg instead.. The party in Austria seems nice, but when checking trains from zurich it seems very expensive ;(

Specter
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by Specter » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 pm

If i where you guys, i would keep a eye in your email ;)

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:05 am

i really dont hope only one day, i end up sleeping through all cause of the long travel :(

Specter
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Post by Specter » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:44 am

kriz wrote:i really dont hope only one day, i end up sleeping through all cause of the long travel :(

I have sent u a mail to your hotmail box
i will call you to your phone when i have more proper info, but at the moment i can tell you that i can see a party in our way, with psyovsky and many others ;)