BaBa Parasite - Healing Reality [Unmastered] 200 Bpm

Share & promote self-produced tracks.
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

BaBa Parasite - Healing Reality [Unmastered] 200 Bpm

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Fri May 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Namaste Freaks !! Hears a track i was working 4m long time now , hope u enjoy the track , the ambience and the energy in this Frequency !!
Bom :drinks

File Name:
BaBa Parasite - Healing Reality [Unmastered] 200 Bpm.mp3

Size: 5.62MB |

Downlode Link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/4tr59w

W & P : Yuvin Shetty @ India :roll

iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Sun May 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Hope to hear Reviews abt dis track soon 4m freaks hear lol :poor i m waiting to know frank reviews on this frequency :ura :drinks

moondoggy
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by moondoggy » Sun May 16, 2010 4:05 pm

very interesting track
parts of it felt like there may have been an eq issue, like it would gradually start sounding like the sound was getting further away (if that makes sense)..espcially in the bass&kick at several points..i imagine its difficult to keep a thundering bassline with full punch at that tempo..parts of it definitely sounded like a full heady bass, just didnt ever last long enough..
--aesthetically made for a really enjoyable time sitting around my room, not sure if its just 'there' enough yet to win over a dancefloor
:drinks keep em coming tho, i really like the aggression and intensity youre working with..'Foreign Containment' is a stellar groove :cs
[namaste]

Plasma Force
څҐαnceformínĞ...
څҐαnceformínĞ...

Post by Plasma Force » Mon May 17, 2010 1:26 am

:shocked You killed it

Very nice to see high tempo tracks here

iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Mon May 17, 2010 1:57 pm

moondoggy wrote:very interesting track
parts of it felt like there may have been an eq issue, like it would gradually start sounding like the sound was getting further away (if that makes sense)..espcially in the bass&kick at several points..i imagine its difficult to keep a thundering bassline with full punch at that tempo..parts of it definitely sounded like a full heady bass, just didnt ever last long enough..
--aesthetically made for a really enjoyable time sitting around my room, not sure if its just 'there' enough yet to win over a dancefloor
:drinks keep em coming tho, i really like the aggression and intensity youre working with..'Foreign Containment' is a stellar groove :cs
[namaste]
Thanks for diggin the track an frank review man :drinks yeah dis style i love very much :ura well im stil workin to finish the track in a better way towards the end 8-) BoOm 4m India man :bangin

iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Mon May 17, 2010 1:57 pm

moondoggy wrote:very interesting track
[namaste]
Thanks for diggin the track an frank review man :drinks yeah dis style i love very much :ura well im stil workin to finish the track in a better way towards the end 8-) BoOm 4m India man :bangin

iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Mon May 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Plasma Force wrote::shocked You killed it

Very nice to see high tempo tracks here
hehehe 10x for checkin the track out bro :xdance

moondoggy
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by moondoggy » Mon May 17, 2010 7:52 pm

my pleasure man, im absolutely completely (dare i say: disgustingly) involved with the music as well :bangin plus im also new to producing darkpsy and know how hard it can be to find a serious, critical ear for your music..
really looking forward to hearing some more of your work 8)
[namastizzle]

iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Tue May 18, 2010 1:37 pm

moondoggy wrote:my pleasure man, im absolutely completely (dare i say: disgustingly) involved with the music as well :bangin plus im also new to producing darkpsy and know how hard it can be to find a serious, critical ear for your music..
[namastizzle]
10x so much for the support Bro :ura all the best for ur production too man , watin to Diggg frequencies 4m ur project soon :roll what are u useing for production ?? :bangin
let the creativity of musik flow into the dancefloor and let s feel the energies around together :ura
high energiessssssssssss :xdance

moondoggy
Entering ॐ phase...

Post by moondoggy » Fri May 21, 2010 8:44 pm

iDyLLiC sOuL wrote:
moondoggy wrote:my pleasure man, im absolutely completely (dare i say: disgustingly) involved with the music as well :bangin plus im also new to producing darkpsy and know how hard it can be to find a serious, critical ear for your music..
[namastizzle]
10x so much for the support Bro :ura all the best for ur production too man , watin to Diggg frequencies 4m ur project soon :roll what are u useing for production ?? :bangin
let the creativity of musik flow into the dancefloor and let s feel the energies around together :ura
high energiessssssssssss :xdance
ableton mostly...standalone abysnth4, kaos kp3 help..
acidpro for composting..i mean composing everything together ((the visual layout the program offers is perfect for my synaesthesic brain))
..ill post a new track up later tonight :poor

T-T00N
ॐ Mind
ॐ Mind

Post by T-T00N » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm

iDyLLiC sOuL wrote:Hope to hear Reviews abt dis track soon 4m freaks hear lol :poor i m waiting to know frank reviews on this frequency :ura :drinks
O yes..yes...yes... UV-in killllllinnn it.... :mad: :mad: :axe: :axe: :weedman:
downloadinnnnn asap after Reliance Web sorts me out... Lol... :music: :music: :music: