Parasite - Be Aware [167 Bpm]

Share & promote self-produced tracks.
Post Reply
User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

Parasite - Be Aware [167 Bpm]

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:15 am

Namaste :twisted:
Posting another Track i was working on , Hope u like :super :mrgreen:
A 5 min preview i think :blush Enjoyyyy an feel free to write back :smoke:

Parasite - Be Aware [167 Bpm]
Downlode Link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/0nna7j

BoOmmm D:

NANPSY
Triplag patron
Triplag patron
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:54 am
Location: U.S. of PSY!

Post by NANPSY » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:01 am

:bravo :yahoo :bravo :yahoo :bravo

Killer track, iDyLLiC sOuL!

Fresh!

8)

Psylove!

User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:38 am

nancydrew wrote::bravo :yahoo :bravo :yahoo :bravo

Killer track, iDyLLiC sOuL!

Fresh!

8)

Psylove!
So Glad u herd the Track an njoy it Nancy :crazyG :ura Will send u the full track reloded with sm Madsynths , distroyed fx's & ambience in couple of days time D: :bub

BoOm :twisted: D:

The Andychrist
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 800
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:09 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Post by The Andychrist » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:09 am

Really cool start! It has a nice positive vibe while maintaining the gritty, high-energy feel inherited from the bpm-o-meter and nice gating :crazyfly

Can't wait to hear it once it is all layered and longer and stuff!

Nice work! :cs :ura

Andy

Plasma Force
څҐαnceformínĞ...
څҐαnceformínĞ...
Posts: 1215
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Ontario / Canada
Contact:

Post by Plasma Force » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:03 am

8)

Blown Away! xDDD

Thanks for sharing with us =)

Amazingly bouncy vibes

Cheerz

:ura

kutanimal(Pleiadian)
DJ team
DJ team
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:17 am
Location: Portugal

Post by kutanimal(Pleiadian) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 am

hey bro i like the stile of the track the samples are gr8 and nice bass line
what i really dont like is the leads i think they sound to irritant :S this is my opinion i reckon u try to make something more psychedelic and not so on loop loop in leads


all the best my friend keep it up :drinks

User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 pm

The Andychrist wrote:Really cool start! It has a nice positive vibe while maintaining the gritty, high-energy feel inherited from the bpm-o-meter and nice gating :crazyfly

Can't wait to hear it once it is all layered and longer and stuff!

Nice work! :cs :ura

Andy
10x so much for listnin Andy :crazyG

User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Plasma Force wrote:8)

Blown Away! xDDD

Thanks for sharing with us =)

Amazingly bouncy vibes

Cheerz

:ura
10x so much baba :drinks So Glad u herd and njoy the musik :roll

User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:49 pm

kutanimal(Pleiadian) wrote:hey bro i like the stile of the track the samples are gr8 and nice bass line
what i really dont like is the leads i think they sound to irritant :S this is my opinion i reckon u try to make something more psychedelic and not so on loop loop in leads ,


all the best my friend keep it up :drinks
Namaste Fabio , Gud to hear ur frank reviews on the frequency man :crazyG Work In progress , Definately wil consider wat u say brothaaa :bangin that pattern sounds like error in computer /computer malfunction :D but yeah it loops a bit too much around the track heheee :blush Already workin on sm psychedelic layers 8) wil be done wid this track in couple of days !! hope ul like it :ura
Fabio Brotha hope to make sm musik with u in near future 8-) im sure we can make sm realy powerful stuff together :roll :drinks

kutanimal(Pleiadian)
DJ team
DJ team
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:17 am
Location: Portugal

Post by kutanimal(Pleiadian) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:26 pm

iDyLLiC sOuL wrote:
kutanimal(Pleiadian) wrote:hey bro i like the stile of the track the samples are gr8 and nice bass line
what i really dont like is the leads i think they sound to irritant :S this is my opinion i reckon u try to make something more psychedelic and not so on loop loop in leads ,


all the best my friend keep it up :drinks
Namaste Fabio , Gud to hear ur frank reviews on the frequency man :crazyG Work In progress , Definately wil consider wat u say brothaaa :bangin that pattern sounds like error in computer /computer malfunction :D but yeah it loops a bit too much around the track heheee :blush Already workin on sm psychedelic layers 8) wil be done wid this track in couple of days !! hope ul like it :ura
Fabio Brotha hope to make sm musik with u in near future 8-) im sure we can make sm realy powerful stuff together :roll :drinks
sure man :) u work with fl ?

User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:26 am

yeah FL 8 XXL :smoke: didnt like FL 9 that much so stil very happy with 8 :mrgreen: Even u useing FL right Fabio :roll

Eknuwyk
The beat is born
The beat is born
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:01 pm
Location: Caracas / Venezuela

Post by Eknuwyk » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 pm

good track man... greets :weedman:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests