some crazy shiiiit lol 170 bpm

Share & promote self-produced tracks.
kutanimal(Pleiadian)
DJ team
DJ team

some crazy shiiiit lol 170 bpm

Post by kutanimal(Pleiadian) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:49 pm

hey bros this is a preview with fast sequence but need alot work just looking for some feedbacks for the stile of the music :d thanks in advance

http://soundcloud.com/ratelpsy/ratel-it ... ime-170bpm

The Andychrist
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul

Post by The Andychrist » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:58 pm

really cool start! It's a nice heavy mix, but I think the bass would maybe benefit from more high end, like raising the cutoff on the lowpass filter there.

The above really only applies to the part before the break at 3:30 because after that, I have no complaints and I want to hear more! It's a killer groove and awesome sound for that last section! Can't wait to hear the rest! 8)

Andy :cs

kutanimal(Pleiadian)
DJ team
DJ team

Post by kutanimal(Pleiadian) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:47 pm

The Andychrist wrote:really cool start! It's a nice heavy mix, but I think the bass would maybe benefit from more high end, like raising the cutoff on the lowpass filter there.

The above really only applies to the part before the break at 3:30 because after that, I have no complaints and I want to hear more! It's a killer groove and awesome sound for that last section! Can't wait to hear the rest! 8)

Andy :cs
super bro awsome review :D i agree with u in that bass i will go for ur advice 8)
this sequence need to worked out and yeh the last part should b kaos in order lol

hugz bro thanks for listen