HoRRorScope presents "Donkey Bong"

Post links to DJ mixes, Live act sets here. hard psy trance, darkpsy, psystomp, psycore etc.... (no fluffy music please!)

Moderators: Wic|{ed, Sir PsyCelot

Post Reply
User avatar
Horrorscope
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:31 am
Location: India MonKeytown
Contact:

HoRRorScope presents "Donkey Bong"

Post by Horrorscope » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:57 am

:D :Rolf :yahoo :bravo :roll :bangin :shocked ;) :drinks :xdance :kiss :crazyG :blush :crazyfly 8) 8-) :poor :ura :witch: :cs

HoRRorScope presents "Donkey Bong"

Bpm: 157
Time:01:01:01
Size 55 mb
Format : mp3 128kbps
Used equipment : tarktor pro pc dj

PLAYLIST

Mind_Distortion_System -_- Japan_Connection
Pharmacore_and_Becoming.intense -_- desert_shadows
Cosmic_Iron -_- fuckt_brain
Silent_Horror -_- philnathropy
Energy_Loop -_- atom_fallout
Secret_Society -_- funky_town
Select_Project -_- Our_Brain_is_Locked
Zerohour -_- progression_to_agression
Baphomet_engine_vs_iguana -_- tictic_tactac
Claw_vs_Psychosis -_- psychodynamics
Trippyhippies -_- chinese_supreme



It Would Be Nice if u could Leave a COMMENT!!!!
After Listening 10x u!!

LINK-- http://www.4shared.com/audio/Y3-PySO_/Donkey_Bong.html

User avatar
Wic|{ed
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:13 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: HoRRorScope presents "Donkey Bong"

Post by Wic|{ed » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:55 am

This one should be a killer :D
Zerohour -_- progression_to_agression @ 157 ahahahah :xdance

Listening! 8-)

User avatar
Horrorscope
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:31 am
Location: India MonKeytown
Contact:

Re: HoRRorScope presents "Donkey Bong"

Post by Horrorscope » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Wic|{ed wrote:This one should be a killer :D
Zerohour -_- progression_to_agression @ 157 ahahahah :xdance

Listening! 8-)


10x wicked BHAI..!!!
Regards from India...
hope u enjoyed it....

User avatar
Wic|{ed
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:13 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: HoRRorScope presents "Donkey Bong"

Post by Wic|{ed » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Horrorscope wrote:
Wic|{ed wrote:This one should be a killer :D
Zerohour -_- progression_to_agression @ 157 ahahahah :xdance

Listening! 8-)


10x wicked BHAI..!!!
Regards from India...
hope u enjoyed it....
i did believe me ;) i got to go to work now but when i arrive i'll review it properly :drinks

User avatar
Wic|{ed
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:13 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: HoRRorScope presents "Donkey Bong"

Post by Wic|{ed » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:54 pm

Well Horrorscope, i did fancy your set and the best mix you have is the Select_Project -_- Our_Brain_is_Locked to Zerohour -_- progression_to_agression in my sincere opinion.
But since you are mixing in traktor, those missmatched kicks should be more precise.. you need to pratice more changing the bpm of the tracks and making mixes because, the set in his total view is pretty well consistant, and you have a good selection of tracks, but some mixes with missmatched kicks are the negative point. You just need to practice a little bit more.
Don't take this the wrong way, i've done a good job, you just need to be more precise. Hope to see your evolution in here, and i'll be waiting for more set's of yours. Just practice practice practice and.. practice ^^. As a friend of mine said, trying to be perfect it's not a bad thing, trying to be normal is the big problem ;) keep it up :drinks

User avatar
Horrorscope
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:31 am
Location: India MonKeytown
Contact:

Re: HoRRorScope presents "Donkey Bong"

Post by Horrorscope » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 am

Wic|{ed wrote:Well Horrorscope, i did fancy your set and the best mix you have is the Select_Project -_- Our_Brain_is_Locked to Zerohour -_- progression_to_agression in my sincere opinion.
But since you are mixing in traktor, those missmatched kicks should be more precise.. you need to pratice more changing the bpm of the tracks and making mixes because, the set in his total view is pretty well consistant, and you have a good selection of tracks, but some mixes with missmatched kicks are the negative point. You just need to practice a little bit more.
Don't take this the wrong way, i've done a good job, you just need to be more precise. Hope to see your evolution in here, and i'll be waiting for more set's of yours. Just practice practice practice and.. practice ^^. As a friend of mine said, trying to be perfect it's not a bad thing, trying to be normal is the big problem ;) keep it up :drinks
bro thanks for the honest reply..and thank u for your time..,yeah im a lil bit rusty on the current software which im using..and yeah, i need a lot of practice....looking forward to make some pretty decent sets in the future..Anywayz Thx 4 Building up my confidence Mr Wic|{ed Sir..
TC Peace
boom..... :drinks :cs :witch: :ura

User avatar
Wic|{ed
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:13 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: HoRRorScope presents "Donkey Bong"

Post by Wic|{ed » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Horrorscope wrote: bro thanks for the honest reply..and thank u for your time..,yeah im a lil bit rusty on the current software which im using..and yeah, i need a lot of practice....looking forward to make some pretty decent sets in the future..Anywayz Thx 4 Building up my confidence Mr Wic|{ed Sir..
TC Peace
boom..... :drinks :cs :witch: :ura
you're welcome thats why were here, me and this community, we can learn from each other, and i saw a little bit of me in this set, when i was mixing in traktor a few years back and made the same mistakes :D full powaa to you Horror, and btw the last music from Trippyhippies -_- chinese_supreme WOW LOLOL those hungarian guys are crazy +10 for killa final song :ura

User avatar
Horrorscope
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:31 am
Location: India MonKeytown
Contact:

Re: HoRRorScope presents "Donkey Bong"

Post by Horrorscope » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:40 am

you're welcome thats why were here, me and this community, we can learn from each other, and i saw a little bit of me in this set, when i was mixing in traktor a few years back and made the same mistakes :D full powaa to you Horror, and btw the last music from Trippyhippies -_- chinese_supreme WOW LOLOL those hungarian guys are crazy +10 for killa final song :ura


TY :D :Rolf :yahoo :bravo :drinks

User avatar
mantis
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:27 am
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Contact:

Post by mantis » Fri May 20, 2011 2:50 am

JEJE impressive set very good :good:

User avatar
Horrorscope
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:31 am
Location: India MonKeytown
Contact:

Post by Horrorscope » Sat May 21, 2011 10:22 am

mantis wrote:JEJE impressive set very good :good:

Thank u Mantis.....!!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 6 guests