oN aIr: iDyllic sOul - Beyond Delirium (148-152 Bpm)

Post links to DJ mixes, Live act sets here. hard psy trance, darkpsy, psystomp, psycore etc.... (no fluffy music please!)

Moderators: Wic|{ed, Sir PsyCelot

User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

oN aIr: iDyllic sOul - Beyond Delirium (148-152 Bpm)

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:31 pm

iDyllic sOul - Beyond Delirium
--------------------------------------
Malkaviam - Porret Dementia (Sonic Tantra Records)
Overdream - Zurna (Unreleased)
Overdream - Data Salad (Unreleased)
Abyss Ooze - Sinking Syrup (Kamino Records)
KZ - Setsugekka (Triplag Music)
KZ - Nebbish (Triplag Music)
Arcek - Never Ends (Kamino Records)
The Galactic Brain - Symboitic Existance (Kamino Records)
The Many Faces - Nice to Meet You (Maniac Dragon Records)
Phoboz Azazel - Its A Dream (Grotesque Records)
------------
Duration : 1:04:22

Downlode Link : http://soundcloud.com/idyllic-soul

Cover art : http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x41 ... 1296839386
Last edited by iDyLLiC sOuL on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GANIKA
Trip Site
Trip Site
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:12 pm
Location: TRIPLAG * Xtream Dimension
Contact:

Post by GANIKA » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 pm

you have made my day bro!!! i have been waiting to dig your latest mix :super :drinkers: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: tuning in soon :bangin :bangin

*

User avatar
Wic|{ed
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:13 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Post by Wic|{ed » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Interesting :DDDDDD downloading when i get home

User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:04 pm

GANIKA wrote:you have made my day bro!!! i have been waiting to dig your latest mix :super :drinkers: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: tuning in soon :bangin :bangin

*
Hope u Enjoy The Mix Ganikaaaa :mrgreen: :partyman:

User avatar
GANIKA
Trip Site
Trip Site
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:12 pm
Location: TRIPLAG * Xtream Dimension
Contact:

Post by GANIKA » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:32 am

iDyLLiC sOuL wrote:
GANIKA wrote:you have made my day bro!!! i have been waiting to dig your latest mix :super :drinkers: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: tuning in soon :bangin :bangin
:bangin :cheerG :Hangman: :plasma: :minigun: :fire:
*
Hope u Enjoy The Mix Ganikaaaa :mrgreen: :partyman:

Killaaarr bro * loving it !!!! [i fell asleep during the download :Rolf ] i just woke up :bangin blasting on now high volume :partyman: :bangin :bangin :cheerG :Hangman: :plasma: :minigun: :fire: :fire: :fire:
:fire:
:fire:
:fire:
:fire:

Plasma Force
څҐαnceformínĞ...
څҐαnceformínĞ...
Posts: 1215
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Ontario / Canada
Contact:

Post by Plasma Force » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:31 pm

:drinks :drinks :drinks

Massive Respectz brotha :P

Freaky amazing Set of tuneZ

Bo0M Bo0M

Listen all day today :P

NANPSY
Triplag patron
Triplag patron
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:54 am
Location: U.S. of PSY!

Post by NANPSY » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:57 am

:bravo :roll :bangin :bravo :roll :bangin

YeaAH, Yuuuuuuvin!

Happy as always to see & hear yer new mixes!

:drinks

On the DL!

Psylove!

User avatar
Fugazi
Entering ॐ phase...
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:42 am
Location: Sabana Oeste, Costa Rica.

Post by Fugazi » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:43 am

real cool tracklist bro
downloading.. 8-) :crazyfly

dirtyphreak
Your vitals are stable!
Your vitals are stable!
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:20 am
Contact:

Post by dirtyphreak » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 pm

my man great selection nice taste buddy I see some oldie goldies like
the many faces track wich I super like I will download your demo right away
thanx for the share mate

User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:45 am

Wic|{ed wrote:Interesting :DDDDDD downloading when i get home
Hope u Enjoy the mix Miguel :D :yahoo

User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 am

nancydrew wrote::bravo :roll :bangin :bravo :roll :bangin

YeaAH, Yuuuuuuvin!

Happy as always to see & hear yer new mixes!

:drinks

On the DL!

Psylove!
This Mix is 4 U Nancy , Hope it Finds Way into ur iPod jajaja :crazyfly :smoke:

User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:51 am

dirtyphreak wrote:my man great selection nice taste buddy I see some oldie goldies like
the many faces track wich I super like I will download your demo right away
thanx for the share mate
Full Respect Brothaa , Ur Compilation Belief System stil One Of My Top CDs :axe: :minigun: :reallygood: :chain: Hope u Njoy The Mix BaBa :dance

User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 am

Plasma Force wrote::drinks :drinks :drinks

Massive Respectz brotha :P

Freaky amazing Set of tuneZ

Bo0M Bo0M

Listen all day today :P
Glad u Enjoyed Seth BaBa , Result of Some Good Whisky An Freakin Killer Releases Coming Out These Days :twisted: :super :twisted: :super :partyman: :mrgreen: :drinks

dirtyphreak
Your vitals are stable!
Your vitals are stable!
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:20 am
Contact:

Post by dirtyphreak » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:08 am

iDyLLiC sOuL wrote: Full Respect Brothaa , Ur Compilation Belief System stil One Of My Top CDs
WOOOOOOOOOOOAH that is a very nice thing to say I am happy to hear this Yuvinnn f@#king wicked mah friend hope to make another compilation that will fit your standards

User avatar
iDyLLiC sOuL
ॐ Soul
ॐ Soul
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm
Location: Chapora / Goa

Post by iDyLLiC sOuL » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:58 am

dirtyphreak wrote:
iDyLLiC sOuL wrote: Full Respect Brothaa , Ur Compilation Belief System stil One Of My Top CDs
WOOOOOOOOOOOAH that is a very nice thing to say I am happy to hear this Yuvinnn f@#king wicked mah friend hope to make another compilation that will fit your standards
Already Waiting For ur next comp for Bionic Expansion "VA False Center :mrgreen: D: :smoke:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests