what do you think about hip hop???

Everything else psy related. Ideas & life ~~ share your trip and psy experience and etc...

Moderator: Fantapsy

kriz
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by kriz » Fri May 27, 2011 9:33 am

I love it just like I did when I weas young.. Nowadays mostly horrorcore, chopped n screwed and gangsta rap (mostly southern shyt).

Its f.ucking cool music and its very creative!!!
:drinks :drinks :drinks :drinks :drinks :drinks 8) 8) 8)

madjester
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by madjester » Sun May 29, 2011 9:05 pm

vic wrote:donno :cs maybe some one gonna do darkpsy hiphop release? :cs
:bub :roll
hahahaha, Infected already made their extremely ironic track "Converting Vegetarians" which you could say is hip hop with Psytrance effects, sounds and techniques. As well, the netrelease album Open it up, http://www.ektoplazm.com/2011/open-it-up has a sort of darkpsy'ish hip hop track at the end (which I heard for the first time on pandy's radio, which I miss now...).

As for Hip Hop, I usually steer clear of it. It's just not my thing. Most of it is too *serious*, from the 'gangstas' who have to be representin' and frontin' all the goddamn time to the intellectual hip hop people who, although more sincere also are just whining all the time. I do listen to Atmosphere from time to time, mostly with friends/family who are into it. As well I actually like a lot of MC Chris's stuff, especially his song Tussin:

"No Balls to be bustin', no fightin' no cussin', just love for a drug called ROBO-TUSSIN!"

:P

EDIT: the album with the darkpsy/hip hop track is Opus Pocus: http://www.ektoplazm.com/2011/opus-pocus, and the track is: Jhunix & Musgo - Oralquimia. Open it Up is still a good netrelease though.

Alien_Assault
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by Alien_Assault » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:49 am

Hehe, i'm not a hip hop fan at all. I just like Naughty by Nature )
But a friend of mine who's a frontman of a hardcore/ska band asked me to help him record a hip hop mixtape with hes lyrics and rapping, and i thught "why not".
One of his goals was to create something that wouldn't besteretypycal "ego" or "crack/gangsta" stuff. If someone is interested i'd post a link to that mixtape released on 31 dec 2010. The lyrics are all russian.

fryquenciezz
The Trip Has Ended [banned]

Post by fryquenciezz » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Umpalumpa a tua mãe devia bater-te quando eras pequeno de certeza .

Como é que podes vir aqui fanfarolar de galo quando tens frase como isto:
"Dark is the representation of the future,technology,the biodigital era...
war,war never changes..."

mata-te :drinks

yata-garasu
Your vitals are stable!
Your vitals are stable!

Post by yata-garasu » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:11 pm

hip hop izz guud my friends ..... real hip hop or funny ass shit hip hop .

take for axample real hip hop : wu tang , nas , mayalanski , joe maffia , shuriken , and yes old eminem from hiz 1rst album the slim shady lp. that shit wazz vocal terror bro's realy !!! verbal massacre iz what eminem did on hizz 1rst cd realy listend to that shit ;)

funny ass hip hop : dutch artist's like : de jeugd van tegenwoordig , osdoroposie , t'hof van commerce and flip kowlier . those artist's are the bomb !!!!! but you need to understand dutch language to listend to those anyway'zzzzz ......

i also dj'th real hiperdy hoperdy in my old day'z when i wazz like 15 years orso @ a local dancecafe . i never needed to have something out of guy'z like 50 shit or dr. gay..... jay dick or belly hahaha :Rolf

but i'f you are a man like me that respect's all kind's of muzik then you will find real stuff ..... and inspiration's to continue youre muzikal yourney .

so TO INFINITY AND BEYOND !!! :) :witch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLxAOk628Os&NR=1 the best belgian hip hop :) enjoy

Specter
Triplag patron
Triplag patron

Re: what do you think about hip hop???

Post by Specter » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 am

Interesting topic :D

I listen to a lot of Hip Hop and i mean really a LOOOOOOOOT, just not any of the names you seen in MTV or listened in the Radio.

"toolshed" gave some nice examples, DC Midi Alien, Lost Children of Babylon among many others (Verbal Godz, Diabolic, Jedi Mind Tricks, Mark Deez, Vinnie Paz, Ill Bill, Non Phixion, Sabac Red, RA the Rugged Man, Powder, Lord Lhus, Savage Brothers, Reef the Lost Cauze, Outer Space, Apathy, Celph Titled, list goes on and on) are not singing about gangster fake shit but about stuff that really matters, from spiritualism to social issues and everything in between :bangin

*StiTch*
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by *StiTch* » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Death Grips - Exmilitary 8)

toolshed
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by toolshed » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Specter wrote:Interesting topic :D

I listen to a lot of Hip Hop and i mean really a LOOOOOOOOT, just not any of the names you seen in MTV or listened in the Radio.

"toolshed" gave some nice examples, DC Midi Alien, Lost Children of Babylon among many others (Verbal Godz, Diabolic, Jedi Mind Tricks, Mark Deez, Vinnie Paz, Ill Bill, Non Phixion, Sabac Red, RA the Rugged Man, Powder, Lord Lhus, Savage Brothers, Reef the Lost Cauze, Outer Space, Apathy, Celph Titled, list goes on and on) are not singing about gangster fake shit but about stuff that really matters, from spiritualism to social issues and everything in between :bangin
:drinks

Immortal Technique released a new album...

http://www.viperrecords.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It´s free, take a listen.

Greetings

CathrynW
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Post by CathrynW » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:44 am

It depends on the artist. Most hip hop bands kids listen to these days are retarded and my ears hurt when I happen to listen to these songs. There are some decent ones but I can't say I like them a lot because their philosophy just isn't close to me. Anyways, I've discovered a couple of nice hip hop bands recently, for example The Streets. His songs are really nice and inspirational although he raps.