On AiR: DJane Meenakshi: The Black Dwarf

Post links to DJ mixes, Live act sets here. hard psy trance, darkpsy, psystomp, psycore etc.... (no fluffy music please!)

Moderators: Wic|{ed, Sir PsyCelot

Yara
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Re: On AiR: DJane Meenakshi: The Black Dwarf

Post by Yara » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:19 pm

In my taste, one of the best djs at the moment!! She really know how to mix and how to make ppl dance always with killer selection of tracks! and yeah she is a girl haha!! we can do it very good man :bravo
I only know about 1 Dane jumping with her tits and bikini trying to be called "The queen of the Darkpsy :??? but she just tried, this way was not working...she is now a model..., the rest i know are working hard and doing very good work.

Big hugz sis and keep ur good work!

Yara

Meenakshi
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by Meenakshi » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:54 pm

hellooo everybody : )

wow I am positively surprised about the many comments & interesting discussions & opinions. As I mentioned before, I appreciate any comment (maybe that's why people post their mixes *smile*...) it is always good & important to get feedbacks.
Thank you very much - to all of you!! I am happy to read your words!!

@Yara-sister: especially your words made me shiver. a very special-big-lovely-caressing-kissing-hug for you : ) keep up your work, i deeply respect it & adore your style : )

hug & peace out to everyone! keep freakin' ;-)

genetikxeed
The beat is born
The beat is born

Post by genetikxeed » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:31 am

great mix. and agree one of the best djsets...like to see such a good and elavorate tracklist 8)
thanx Meenakshi for sharing this trip :drinks
full support.