Alpha Source Show - last Sunday of every month [2012]

Information about Live & scheduled events on TRIPLAG radio ~ times, schedules, line ups, comments & feedback!

Moderator: Triplag Live

Triplag Webradio
Entering ॐ phase...

Alpha Source Show - last Sunday of every month [2012]

Post by Triplag Webradio » Thu May 03, 2012 11:40 am

Hello dear Triplaggers!

We are continue in year 2012 with monthly show “ The Alpha Source”
Last Sunday of every month, at 19:00 CET (Central European Time) – you can tune in to Triplag for news and music from The Alpha Source!

Hosted by Alpha & Vic show will focus on interviews with DJs and artists, announces of new releases and other news like festivals and parties

Previous editions of the show are repeated weekly on every Monday at 19:00 GMT.
If you would like to promote and talk about a release, music project or a festival – please get in contact with us.

QUICK LINKS TO PREVIOUS SHOWS

1st show: 30-Jan-2012
1 year Anniversary
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6923

2nd show: 26-Feb-2012
with Sectio Aurea and Demoniac Insomniac

Comments: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6991

3nd show: 25-Mar-2012
with Fobi presenting debut album, Active Meditation Music label and Samana record label presenting their recent releases

Comments: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7109

4th show: 29-Apr-2012
with Mario DARKSHIRE, OuDi of PSYCULTURE FESTIVAL, EMMANUHELL NABI + SWAROOP of SAMANA REC.,

Comments: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7110

5th show: 27-May-2012
interviews with DAMARU Records, presenting V.A. The Voyage and System Crash compiler of V.A. Indigo Generation by Alice-D productions
And A.T.O.A.M with Technical Advancement EP

Comments: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7134

6th show: 24-Jun-2012
interviews with Vibe Festival, Cosmo of Noise Poison festival and Mistikal Records with free Mistikal Awakening compilation

Comments: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7183

7th show: 29-Jul-2012
with ZuluTunes from South Africa, Zero-Blade - Polyphony album and recent festivals reviews together with Triplag forum news

8th show: no show

9th show: 30-Sep-2012
with Satori - Revolved - interview with Vic Triplag , Axis Mundi - Ars Nova album - interview with Axis, V.A. Mushroom Speaks - interview with Dirty Phrik

Comments: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7307

steamPUNK
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Re: Alpha Source Show - last Sunday of every month [2012]

Post by steamPUNK » Fri May 04, 2012 1:16 am

Hey André!!

Really digging your show!! Especially the last two editions!

You’re really beginning to loosen up & express yourself more! I think that’s AWESOME!!!

& I TOTALLY agree with what you said on the last show, about people being so FUCKING “nice” all the time!! It’s getting to the point where it’s like having an OPINION is a BAD thing (WTF??¿?)!

For sure I can understand why fakebook is like that… But, it’s getting so bad that even here people start to manifest that attitude!!

I mean, I actually stopped posting A WHILE ago, because of this attitude! I really felt (for the first time EVER!!) that I was 2 steps away from being labeled a “TROLL”! Just for expressing my OPINION!! Isn’t that supposed to be the MAIN purpose of ANY discussion board??

Again, I can easily understand (& have seen) people with this ULTRA-SQUEAMISH posture on GAY-ASS full-on/”minimal psy” forums!! But… I thought this was the “Darkside”... Aren’t people supposed to be more mature & grounded over here?? Or is everyone just so used to kissing each other’s ass & moving along with the “herd”, that individuality & personal opinion have given way to mass homogenization & become UNDESIRABLE & REPREHENSIBLE on the whole???

SO! On that note, I’d like to ask: Does what André said about the Alphasource FB also apply here to the forum? Vic??

& now that we’re on this subject… what’s the story with the "phuk", "f@#king" & "kunt" anyway? :D (that last 1 sounds even WORSE!!!) It’s not like people go around ABUSING each other or unnecessarily swearing all the time!!

NO FORM OF CENSORSHIP IS GOOD!!!

Can’t people be expected & trusted to conduct themselves in a friendly & civilized manner? How can you expect people to behave themselves if you don’t give them the chance??

Anyway, I want to enquire as to what EXACTLY is the boards policy on “trolls” (what constitutes an act of trolling)? I ask, because I want to know precisely how far I can go & where to draw the “line”. Also, I think it might be helpful for some of the more “delicate little flowers” in our “garden”, to be aware of BOARD POLICY on such issues! :guidelines:

André (& Vic), FULL RESPECT for a KILLER radio show!!!

FUCK ALL THE GREEDY COMMERCIAL FUCKERS OUT THERE RUINING OUR SCENE JUST TO LINE THEIR POCKETS & USE IT LIKE AN ATM!!!

& last but not least! “FOLLOW THE OLD FAITH & STAY HIGH:weedman: !!!

BOOM!! ૐ

ps.- I am 300% ANTI-fakebook, so I’ll be posting any suggestions for (or comments on) the show here (on the forum) ;)

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Wed May 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Thank you for great response to the last show!

To answer your concerns about forum rules.
Forum is for discussions so yes you can discuss what ever feelings you have towards our scene but you have to keep in mind that:
- Abusive language will not be tolerated. Using cultural, sexual and religious beliefs to offend other members of forum is not acceptable and will be censored.
- Not everyone can hold a mature and respectful conversation in text on the forum. Due to lack of education, English and simply because this is not a face-to-face conversation.
- Forum is for promotional and informational purposes and not to hold a log of abusive conversations simply because two people have different taste and view on music.

:idea:

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Wed May 16, 2012 4:58 pm

steamPUNK wrote: NO FORM OF CENSORSHIP IS GOOD!!!

Can’t people be expected & trusted to conduct themselves in a friendly & civilized manner? How can you expect people to behave themselves if you don’t give them the chance??

Anyway, I want to enquire as to what EXACTLY is the boards policy on “trolls” (what constitutes an act of trolling)? I ask, because I want to know precisely how far I can go & where to draw the “line”. Also, I think it might be helpful for some of the more “delicate little flowers” in our “garden”, to be aware of BOARD POLICY on such issues! :guidelines:
We have never tried to censor someone's opinion, nor will we ever. We just censor offensive words or posts. If one is not able to think and answer maturely, that's when we just remove his post or just delete the offensive language he used. We do not have a policy on 'trolls'. The mods decide whether a post should be removed or left alone. Most of the time such posts are moved to the mod forum for further discussion.

The forum is open to any and all discussions related to our scene, as long as they're not offensive.

steamPUNK
3plaĞ connected!
3plaĞ connected!

Post by steamPUNK » Thu May 17, 2012 4:28 am

vic wrote: - Not everyone can hold a mature and respectful conversation in text on the forum. Due to lack of education, English and simply because this is not a face-to-face conversation.
- Forum is for promotional and informational purposes and not to hold a log of abusive conversations simply because two people have different taste and view on music.
Zero-Blade wrote: We have never tried to censor someone's opinion, nor will we ever.
     AGREED!!

vic wrote: - Abusive language will not be tolerated. Using cultural, sexual and religious beliefs to offend other members of forum is not acceptable and will be censored.
Zero-Blade wrote: We just censor offensive words or posts. If one is not able to think and answer maturely, that's when we just remove his post or just delete the offensive language he used. We do not have a policy on 'trolls'. The mods decide whether a post should be removed or left alone. Most of the time such posts are moved to the mod forum for further discussion.

The forum is open to any and all discussions related to our scene, as long as they're not offensive.
“Children: We spend the 1st 2 years teaching them to stand up & talk, then the next 16 telling them to sit down & shut up!!”

OFFENSIVE… is a VERY wide, subjective term.. it has different meanings & interpretations to different people in different cultures…
I think that’s why most boards have RULES & GUIDELINES, in regards to “offensive behavior” & ”trolling”..

Personally, I find the ability TO censor anything, among the most offensive things EVER!!!

Furthermore, I’d think that a TRULY mature person, would not be offended by ANY language!!! & taking in to consideration that darkpsy is “supposed to be” at the forefront of modern psychedelic music (& as such, it’s followers expected to have a CONSIDERABLY expanded consciousness), I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that such a “homosexual” aversion to strong language should afflict a board like this one!!

Without rules & guidelines on board etiquette moderators end up with a little bit TOO MUCH responsibility… & ZERO accountability!!

BOOM!! ૐ

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Post by Zero-Blade » Thu May 17, 2012 11:27 am

steamPUNK wrote: Without rules & guidelines on board etiquette moderators end up with a little bit TOO MUCH responsibility… & ZERO accountability!!
That may be, but they are good people, so we are sure they will make the right choice. Anyone that has a problem with anything connected to the forum, be it the forum itself, how it works, looks or the people that help keep it together, is free to express his opinion and suggest a better alternative.

The most important thing people should remember is that this is just a forum, a web based communication platform for people. You can't let yourself get angered by offensive or abusive posts, by people you've probably never seen in person.

Cheers!

vic
Your Trip Guide
Your Trip Guide

Post by vic » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:55 am

we are going to take a break in show production until further notice. we want to introduce some changes but it takes time to workout all the details.

thank you!