Reaktor 5 in FL9/10

Music creation & DJ mixing, how tos questions, discussions & help ~~~ Musical Software/hardware/skills etc...
craic addict
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Reaktor 5 in FL9/10

Post by craic addict » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:56 pm

HI guys. I know there are umpteen videos and tuts for creating synths etc but my query is how the f**k do I use FL and Reaktor together?
It's set up and rearing to go, I have the synths rocking but when it comes to the groovebox/glitch ensembles I just can't seem to trigger them from FL!!! I don't want the sequences playing all the time so how do I get the sequences to trigger when I want? Surely I don't need to automate the on/off switch?
The manual may as well have been written in Chinese, I'm new to the really technical side and the jargon is melting me! :roll

Is this a stupid question? What the hell am I missing?

cheers!

JARJOR
Seeking connection...
Seeking connection...

Post by JARJOR » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 am

I use Ableton Live and when you install reaktor it gives you the chance of installing as a vst plug in too.Then you create ensembles and you can use it as a normal vst in ableton.I don´t really know if it loose sound quality, i guess not!! i don´t use fruity for long time ago but i guess you can added vst.So it could work.But it isn´t a a rewire issue as if you were using Reason for example.