I need some advise for dark psy..

Music creation & DJ mixing, how tos questions, discussions & help ~~~ Musical Software/hardware/skills etc...
moss1986
no beats in this soul ;(
no beats in this soul ;(

I need some advise for dark psy..

Post by moss1986 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Hello,Can someone tell me something about dark psy...
I mean on componnents for song and basicly a structure??
What plugins to use for bass,drones,atmosferes...
THX.. :)

Plasma Force
څҐαnceformínĞ...
څҐαnceformínĞ...

Re: I need some advise for dark psy..

Post by Plasma Force » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:01 am

It comes from the mind bro, and a lot of experimenting ;)

Alien 303, Intelligent Sound Music Bazzism 2 and anything else you may see fit to your taste or style you are after.

Hope this helps

:)

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Re: I need some advise for dark psy..

Post by Zero-Blade » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:11 pm

I've always felt psychedelic music as a free form type of music. There really isn't any particular structure, meaning you can bend the sounds as you wish, to your liking. From my point of view, there's two types of psychedelic music - one for dance floors, which requires a more constant beat and the more free form style which can be anything you want. Some people like more atmospheric sound, with less leads, some like full power high tech leads, some like more minimalistic approach. What you generally would be aiming for is to have a base, a ground for the track (meaning a good kick/bass combo) on which you tell the story (all other sounds). Psychedelic has that name for a reason - the idea is to tell a story, create a trip for the listener, so it's all up for your brain to create.

Some plugins you might want to try are almost anything from Native Instruments (my favs), Albino, CronoX, I absolutely love all native FL Studio plugs, Hydra, Discovery, Gladiator, Golden ASET, Nexus, Largo, Surge, etc.

For all your vst needs, you have kvraudio.com