Hello psy junkies!

Everythig else to do with our broadcast & website. Post comments, suggestions, questions and feedback! New members, you can say hello here :D
DJMuse
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Hello psy junkies!

Post by DJMuse » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Hey guys and gals, just stumbled across this forum and figured I would join up and say hello! I have been hopelessly addicted to the psychedelic vibe for years and have finally started to get my own musical journey on the road. Looking forward to some epic times to come, and hopefully networking with you folks will be a stepping stone to fulfilling my dreams! Having checked out a couple of posts in your mixes board I can say that you guys have some crazy stuff for me to dig into for my sets! I like to mix all kinds of genres, but I can honestly say that psychedelic music is my favorite!

Looking forward to chatting with you!

DJMuse

Zero-Blade
Psycho

Re: Hello psy junkies!

Post by Zero-Blade » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Welcome, Muse! Hope you enjoy your stay! :crazyfly

dj_anubis
ॐ Vibe
ॐ Vibe

Post by dj_anubis » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:52 am

Nice to meet you DJMuse :drinks

Hope you will enjoy with us here, and share with us some stuff dj sets, tracks etc...

:partyman:

DJMuse
We have a pulse!
We have a pulse!

Post by DJMuse » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Thanks for the welcome folks, I'm working on a full-on mix with a friend of mine to give away as a promo at Motion Notion music fest at the end of this month and then I'm gonna bury myself into learning structural editing and production. I'll keep you guys posted. All my sets on soundcloud are up for download if you guys want some music, but when I put one together that fits the vibe here I'll post it on this forum as well. 8-)